ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

"Hello, teachers, judges, I'm contestant No. 13 Rong Yuheng."

After Rong Yuheng finished speaking, Qiao Tan glanced at him up and down, "The information shows that you are only 21 years old and very young. Are you a college student?"

"I was in college, but there was something in my family. I am currently on leave."

"Oh... why did you want to participate in this draft? Is it your dream or something?"

Rong Yuheng paused for two seconds. In this context, the best choice is to play the emotional card and talk about the tear-jerking dream journey. But thinking about his own weight, he decided to be honest,

"I want to make money because of my livelihood."

Qiao Tan was stunned for a moment. He obviously didn't expect such a straightforward answer, but unexpectedly frank, he smiled.

"You want to make money through the draft. It seems that you have a certain degree of confidence in yourself. You have had contact with the star profession before?"

"Although I haven't come into contact with the career of star," Rong Yuheng slowly said in the doubtful eyes of several interviewers, "but I have been a star in countless lives."

Interviewer, "..."

Rong Yuheng remembered the instructions he received before entering the stadium, he did not have stage fright, raised a pair of eyes towards the camera, bright hopes gleamed in his eyes.

"I think the two are interlinked-they both shine in the world of others."

...

Lu Ming, who was guarding the screen, almost smashed the computer--

Rong Yuheng, I can! go with! you! mom! of! Venus! ! ! You are an asteroid, hit whoever biss, let me get together!

Qiao Tan laughed out first, "What you said is not bad. Stars do have a guiding role and the power to illuminate others."

Song Tang, who had been silent for a long time, couldn't help but ask.

"I feel that you are a person with a lot of stories. Can you briefly describe your experience in one sentence?"

Thinking of the laughter and joy of the past, Rong Yu shyly held the microphone and buried his head, "I lived like a joke for the first half of my life."

Always bring happiness to others.

But he didn't say the second sentence, because it can only be summarized in one sentence.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the voice fell, the scene and the video barrage area fell into silence.

Everyone: No, it seems to have touched his tragic and unspeakable past!

Tang Song, who was questioning, couldn't bear it, looking at him with deep and caring eyes. Even the camera head in front of the stage hangs down, as if in silence for him...

Rong Yuheng finished shyly alone, and looked up, "...?"

What's wrong?

Famous mouth Song Tang immediately rescued the field, "It doesn't matter, the past is no longer important. The important thing is that you will show us what you are in the future!"

After the impassioned remarks, everyone present nodded frequently, showing a moved expression.

Rong Yuheng was sensitively aware that they seemed to have misunderstood something, and was interrupted by the movement on the side of the stage just as he wanted to explain.