Chapter 8

Rong Congyan has always been restless recently.

     His younger brother Rong Yuheng never let him worry about it since he was a child. After arguing with his father a few days ago, he was finally swept out and he has not returned home until now.

     He is worried.

     Worried that Rong Yuheng would harm himself outside again.

     At the end of the day, as the CEO of the group headquarters, Rong Congyan was still reviewing documents in a professional manner. Information from friends in the circle popped up at this time.

     He is not interested in entertainment gossip, his friends know this, and therefore never push them to him.  But today, for some reason, gongs, drums and firecrackers blasted the sky in a small dialog.

     "Congyan! Look at this! The draft of "Ace of Stars" is absolutely amazing. Why is that No. 13 so like your little Heng?"

     Rong Congyan glanced intently, and saw a familiar figure pouting his butt happily towards the opposite man on the large picture.

     Rong Congyan, "..."

     Good job, Rong Yuheng.

     "Help me find out the "Ace Star" program."

     Secretary Shen's cold sweat was coming down, Xiao Rong's aura was as scary as Old Rong's, especially when his face was cold, he felt that he could freeze his liver through.

     Fortunately, he was already a mature tool man. He immediately brought up the video to Rong Congyan in a respectful and responsible manner, "Mr. Rong, this is it."

     "Okay, I'll take a look for myself for a while, you can go down first."

     The office door closed with a click.

     The cheerful and smooth prelude sounds flowed out of the computer. As the progress bar pushed back, Rong Congyan's brows became more frowning...

     "Shoot when it's time to do it~

     One click, two click..."

     After Rong Yuheng's happy tango, Wen Zecheng has a sincere face.

     The emperor of the film and television industry finally lowered his noble head and said softly, "Don't sing, please."

     The camera also cut a close-up of the face, and the eyes of a generation of actor's eyes are pure admiration and pleading.

     Rong Congyan's hand holding the mouse trembled slightly.

     He looked at Wen Zecheng's cracked face on the screen, and he actually showed a sense of pleasure in the same sickness.

     The barrage slipped past,

     "This is the humblest time since Brother Wen made his debut..."

     "He came, he came with a knife."

     "Rong: Teacher Wen, get dry! Butt up! One da da two da da... Wen refused three consecutive: no please, no please, no please."

     "Hahahahahaha, my nails are cracking..."

     Immediately after Wen Zecheng proposed after-school tutoring, another groundhog screamed on the barrage, covering the whole picture.

     Can't see Rong Yuheng's heart-wrenching face, Rong Congyan's long-held chest finally slowly exhales...

     Later, He did some tricks in the make-up period.  The first shot was Qiao Tan standing at the entrance of the corridor. Song Tang asked, "Where is Mr. Wen?"