Chapter 26

RECAP: KAIRA, ANU AND AVU SAW MANISH TENSED AND WENT BEHIND HIM TO ASK. MANISH TOLD THEM THAT THE ELDERS HAVE TO GO TO LONDON.

Manish who saw Avu coming asked: "Bachha kya hua tum wapas yahan??"

Avu: "Wo Bade Papa mujhe kuch poochna tha aapse."

Manish: "Haan poochna bachha."

Ab aage:

Avu: "Bade Papa mujhe yeh poochna tha ki hum sabh I mean hum sabh bachon ke paas powers hain par sirf Sid ke paas nahi hai kyun Bade Papa??"

Manish was shocked to hear this question from her.

Manish: "Avu iska jawab tumhe iss kitab mein milega."

He said handing over a book to her.

Avu took the book and looked at it

Avu took the book and looked at it. She immediately recognised the book as she had seen this book somewhere.

Avu: "Bade Papa kya ye...."

Manish: "Haan ye wahi book hai jo Guruji ne mujhe aur Rakshit ko diya tha."

Avu nodded and was about to say something but Manish's phone rang. He went out and answered the phone. He came back after a few minutes. 

Manish: "Bachha tu abhi bhi yahi hai??"

Avu: "Haan Bade Papa mujhe aapse ek deal ke baare mein bhi baat karni thi."

Manish: "Haan batao."

They talked about the deal and after that everyone went to sleep.

NEXT DAY

Avneet woke up at 6 in the morning and went to the gym. She started working out when she heard the door of the gym open. She looked over to the door and saw Sid entering. Avu waved at Sid and he returned the gesture. Sid went and started working out. 

Avu's POV

Avu's POV

I was done with my workout when I wanted to drink water. I went towards the bench and picked up my bottle. I was drinking water when I looked towards Sid. He was looking so hot while working out. I couldn't take my eyes off her, I just wanted to keep looking at him. 

End POV

Sid's POV

I was doing my workout when I looked towards Avu. She was just looking at me. She was looking hot. I was just looking at her when I saw that she was literally drooling while looking at me. I wanted to laugh but she was looking really cute like that. I thought of teasing her so I started walking towards her.

End POV

Avu's POV 

I was looking at Sid and drooling when I saw him suddenly walking towards me. I came out of my trance and looked into his hazel brown eyes. I was again lost in his eyes. 

(A/N: I wanted to give a vision. See in this its like Avu's back is towards the door. Sid is walking towards Avu and Avu is walking backwards towards the door)

He was walking towards me and I was walking backwards. We were walking like this until my back touched the door. He kept his hands on my waist and was staring at my face. 

End POV

Sid's POV

I was staring at her face. I kept my hand on her cheek and caressed it with my thumb. Her cheek was so soft and she was looking very beautiful. I looked into her eyes and was lost in them. Our faces were inches away, when suddenly we heard a click and the door behind Avu opened and she fell above me and my lips touched her face just below  her lips. We both were shocked for sometime and couldn't understand anything. I again looked into her eyes and was lost. Our eye lock broke when we heard a click. We looked upwards and saw 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hola Peeps!!

So this is the chapter. So, this is the chapter. I hope you like it. Pls do tell me if its good. *Nervous as hell* 😅😅. And tell me if you want it again. 

Guys I had asked you all what should I write today (as in should I write a sidneet scene or reveal some secret) but I didn't get much response so I wrote a sidneet scene. So this is the Sidneet scene. I hope you like it. 

Next chapter after 100 followers. Only 4 left for 100. 

QUES 1) WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THERE IN THE BOOK MANISH GAVE TO AVU?

QUES 2) WHAT (OR WHO) DO YOU THINK SIDNEET SAW? 

Give me some suggestions as to how the story should progress further.

Please do comment, vote, support, forgive if there are any typos and do comment if you don't like it as well.

Regards, Riya