CHAPTER 7: FIRST GLIMPSE OF AVU'S POWERS

Recap: It is night time and everyone is asleep except for sidneet. (Everyone is in Goenka Villa)

Avu's POV:

I was in my bed tossing and turning because mujhe neend hi nahi aa rahi thi. So I thought to go and eat something from the kitchen. So I stood up and went towards the kitchen.

KITCHEN'S PIC

KITCHEN'S PIC

I was going to go and get my chocolates from the cupboard but then I got an idea. I went and sat on the slab and rubbed my hands (cause it activates her magic). Then the glow started to come on my palm.

 Then  the glow started to come on my palm

AVU'S POWER

I turned my hand towards the cupboard and it opened. I took out my chocolates and started eating it. I was eating when I wanted to drink water. I turned my hand towards the fridge to open it. The fridge opened and took out the water bottle. It was floating in the air and coming towards me when..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End POV

Sid's POV:

I was trying to sleep when I felt thirsty. So I turned towards the bed side table to drink water but I saw that the jug was empty. So I stood up and went towards the kitchen to drink water. I was going towards the kitchen when I saw that the light in kitchen is on, I thought who might be there at this time of the night. I going when I saw that something was in the air in the kitchen but before I could go inside the kitchen when I tripped because of the doormat and my hand hit the door and there was a thud.

End POV

Avu's POV:

The bottle was coming towards me when I heard some noise. So I quickly put the bottle down and got down the slab to see where that sound came from. I turned towards the door and saw Sid standing there and rubbing his foot. I slowly went towards him and kept my hand on his shoulders and his snapped towards me and said: "Ahhhh... oh its you. You almost scared me."

End POV

Avu: "Sid, what are you doing here?"

Sid: "Oh that, I came to drink water."

Avu: "But there is a jug in each room."

Sid: "Ya, but the jug in my room was empty, so I came to drink water."

Avu: "Ohhh.."

Sid: "What were you doing in the kitchen?"

Avu: "Woh.. Woh.. I was feeling hungry so I wanted to eat something"

Sid: "Oh.. But I saw something floating in the air."

Avu: "What!!"

Sid: "Yeah.. But why are you so shocked??"

Avu: "Uhh.. Uhh.. Nothing, I was just saying that how can something float in the air. Ho sakta hai tumne koi veham dekha hoga."

Sid: "Haan ho sakta hai ki ye mera koi veham hoga."

Avu: "Tum pani peene aaye the na, main deti hun" saying this I went towards the fridge and opened the door and took out a bottle and was pouring it in a glass when I heard Sid say: "Tumhe abhi bhi yaad hai ki mujhe chilled water peene ki adat hai."

Avu: "Haan obviously. Afterall tum mere best friend ho. Yelo tumhare chilled water." handing him the glass.

He drank it and said: "Thanks. Waise tumhari adhe raat ko chocolates khaane ki adat gayi nahi na." pointing towards the slab where my chocolates were kept.

Avu said "Haan" while sitting on the slab and picking my chocolate to continue eating my chocolate.

Sid: "I am not feeling sleepy because of jet lag so can I also sit with you."

Avu: "Obviously, it's your house, your wish." as I said this Sid sat on the slab.

Avu: "Umm.. do you want a chacolate?" offering him one.

Sid said: "Ya sure." took the chocolate and started eating it.

After some time, I finished my chocolate and I heard Sid laughing.

Avu: "Tum haas kyu hare ho?"

Sid: "Ha ha ha... tum ek dam 5 saal ke bachhe ki tarah chocolate khati ho tumhare poore muh par chocolate laga hua hai."

Avu: "Kahan?" cleaning the wrong part of her face with the tissue.

Sid: "No not there, here."

Avu: "Where?" again cleaning the wrong place.

Sid: "Arre. Give it to me." taking the tissue from her hand and cleaning her face.

End POV

Third Person's POV:

Sid took the tissue from Avu and started cleaning her face. Avu and Sid were just looking at each other into each other's eyes. They had a deep eyelock. But their eyelock was broken because of..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Because of

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED 😜

Hola peeps.

So, this is the chapter. I hope you like it. Please do comment, vote, support, forgive if there are any typos and do comment if you don't like it as well.

And this is a glimpse of Avu's supernatural powers, comment if you liked it.

Any guesses why their eyelock broke? 😜

QOTD: What's your all-time favorite memory?

PUBLISHED: 11/5/2020

EDITED: 25/4/2021

Regards, Riya