Chapter 34

RECAP: KAIRA AND SIDNEET REACHED GOENKA AND SINGHANIA INDUSTRIES.

Ab aage:

While they were talking, they reached Goenka and Singhania Industries. Kartik and Naira took Sid and Avu towards Kartik's cabin.

IN KARTIK'S CABIN

Kartik: "Sid Coco kuch socha hai kya tum dono ne??"

Avu: "Cookie theme toh aapne decide kar diya toh main aur Sid designs wagera dekh lenge but aap dono na presentation par dhyaan do thik hai?" Sid nodded in agreement with her.

Kartik: "Haan Coco hum dekh lenge presentation ke bare mein. Cookie tujhe kahan kaam karna hai aapne cabin main ya kahi aur jaise tu humesha karti hai."

Avu: "Cookie aaj toh Sid hai na yahan mere saath toh Sid aur main private conference room mein jaake kam kar lenge?" she said looking at Sid questioningly.

Sid: "Haan sure kahi pe bhi chale ga par wahan pe sirf hum dono kam karenge?"

Avu: "Haan."

Sid: "Theek hai toh hum chalte hain bhai."

After saying this, Sid and Avu left Kartik's Cabin and went towards the private conference room in their office.

CONFERENCE ROOM

Sid's POV

We (Avu and Sid) both went towards the conference room in our office. It is a small room with a table for six people and right in front of it is a projector. I sat on one chair and Avu sat opposite to me. She started doing her work and I just sat there looking at my phone. I was looking at something in my phone when Santa's (Rakshit) message came up. I was about to read it but then my eyes fell on Avu and I thought of looking at the message later as I didn't want her to see me messaging Santa so that's why I switched off my phone and kept it on the table. I looked at Avu and the first thing that came in my mind.

Cute.

In her olive green crop top she looked so cute, her open waist length hair looked silky in that half bun hairstyle. I used to love her silky hair when I was little and when I used to play with her hair while playing with her in her house in her room. I loved how she used to use her powers with me, so freely. I was looking at her with googly eyes (😂😂) when suddenly I heard her shout my name.

End POV

Avu: "SID SID!!!" she said shouting and shaking Sid.

Sid: "Huh huh haan Avu bolo chilla kyun rahi ho?"

Avu: "Arre Sid main toh bas tumse baat karne ki koshish kar rahi thi par tum toh sirf mujhe hi dekhe ja rahe ho pata nahi kuch bol hi nahi rahe thi tum, toh mujhe majboran chilana padha."

Sid: "Aa.. aa.. main toh bas Kuch soch raha tha."

Avu: "Oh ok mujhe laga ki tumhe kuch ho gaya."

Sid: "Nahi tum batao tum kya baat karna chahti thi mujhse."

Avu: "Arre main toh bol rahi thi ki maine 2 designs khatam kardi hai bas 3 aur bacha hai."

Sid: "Oh ok."

Avu: "Waise tumhe designing ati hai??"

Sid: "Nahi yaar mujhe designing nahi ati hai. Waise tumhe designing mein interest kyu hai??"

Avu: "Mujhe toh interest meri Masi ke wajah se hai. Tumhe yaad hai na Divya Masi (Sid nodded). Main bachpan se hi unse bohot close thi, Anu ya Vatsal (she saddened a little) se bhi zyada. Mere liye wo hi meri inspiration thi, meri role model. Main poora din unke saath hi rehti thi, ghar pe mujhe unki poonch kehte the (she chuckled at that). Main shayad aisi isiliye thi kyunki main bohot zyada unki tarah thi, wahi shararat, wahi gussa, wahi hasi.Main toh unhe Divi bulati thi.I miss her a lot." she had tears the whole time.

(A/N: Guys I wanted to tell you that Divya isn't a designer in the serial but this is just my imagination. But I wanted to write this part cause I wanted to show the bond between Avu and Divya. I am also not so good in writing emotional part so pls don't mind that.)

Sid sat beside her and kept a hand on her shoulder. Avu suddenly hugged him and started sobbing badly. Sid was rubbing her back and whispering sweet nothings. She calmed down a little after some time and slowly removed her hands which were around Sid.

Avu: "Uh uh I am sorry." she said while removing her hands and wiping her tears.

Sid: "Its ok. Tum thik ho abh? I am sorry maine tumse poocha tha." he said with guilt.

Avu: "Nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai. Waise tumne ye poocha toh mujhe yaad aya ki main apni family ko kitna miss kar rahi hun. Par abh kuch nahi ho sakta. Mumma, Papa, Chachu aur Masi, charon hi abh nahi rahe toh main chahke bhi kuch nahi kar sakti." she purposely said this so that she doesn't reveal that she knows the truth. Sid saddened a little hearing the last sentence which was noticed by Avu. This made her a little suspicious. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED

So, this is the chapter. I hope you like it. Really sorry for the boring chapter, I am not able to write cause I am not getting my motivation to write the chapter.

TODAY'S QUESTIONS

QUES 1) WAS THIS REALLY A GOOD CHAPTER? PLS GIVE ME HONEST ANSWER.

QUES 2) IS THE BOOK GOOD OR NOT? AGAIN HONEST ANSWERS PLS.

QUES 3) WHAT DO YOU WANT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER?

I will try to write regularly but guys I really need the motivation. Whenever I tried to write this chapter I was really blank and as much as I wanted to write the chapter I wasn't able to. I am trying to write my book but until and unless you guys appreciate my work and motivate me I am going to delete this book.

You people have to answer my questions that I write in the end so that I know your opinions as well. In the previous chapter only two to three people answered them but I want more participation. If you are not going to do so pls think that I will be deleting my book. If you don't want that then you have to start answering my questions.

And guys one more thing I am editing my book so pls go and check my previous chapters as well. and vote them as well.

TARGET: 100+ votes and 20+ comments

QOTD: Who is your celebrity crush? (except for Sidneet of course)

Mine is Allu Arjun. I love all his telugu movies. Ala Vaikuntapuramlo is my favorite movie of him. I know you might not know this movie but I just wanted to share.

PUBLISHED: 12/5/2021

Regards, Riya