Chapter 30

RECAP: AVU AND ANU WERE TRYING TO READ THE BOOK THAT MANISH GAVE THEM.

Ab aage:

They both went back to Avu's room and sat down on the bed thinking of some way to read the book. Then suddenly Avu got an idea.

Avu: "Jaan ye bhi toh ho sakta hai ki iss par hum agar jaadu karen toh iske andar jo likha ho wo dekh paaye?"

Anu: "Arre haan DI, ye toh maine socha hi nahi."

Avu: "Chal phir try karte hain."

Avu and Anu held out there hand on the book and concentrated, soon the light started emitting light. They held each other tightly and suddenly they were sucked into the book.

(A/N: I am going to write what they saw there in form of flashback)

Flashback
(It is the day Avu and Anu got separated from Drikshit and Shivya)

Drikshit and Shivya stood there facing Mahima (Rakshit's mother and Anu and Avu's Dadi). Suddenly Divya and Drishti attacked Mahima with their magic. Suddenly a familiar boy of 5-6 years old appeared from the back of the house and started going upstairs. He entered a room, Avu and Anu's childhood room. Inside the room stood a child version of Avu, Anu and Vatsal (Shivya's son, you'll get to know about him in the upcoming chapters). All the three children looked scared when the door opened but as soon as they realized who the boy was they ran towards him and hugged him.

Suddenly the sounds stopped, all the four children ran downstairs and saw Mahima dead. As soon as Drikshit and Shivya saw the kids they went towards them and hugged them. They were about to say something when Pishachini appeared and started attacking them. Rakshit and Shekhar started taking care of her.

Drishti held the girls tightly and said: "Avneet, Anushka mujhe tumse ek baat kehni hai, jo hume humari mumma ne kaha tha" she said looking at Divya. She continued: " Puran mashi ki raat kayamat ki raat hogi, honi anhoni jo bhi hogi poore chand ki aadhi raat ko hogi, wo raat dil dehla dene waali hogi aur khatarnak hogi, joh kho gaye hain wo mil jayenge usi chandni raat ko milenge." she said with closed eyes and after completing she opened her eyes and saw Divya holding Vatsal and telling him the same.

Anu and Avu saw each other and then looked at their mother and said: "Mumma hume kuch nahi samajh aaya." they said with a cute pout. Drishti chuckled and said: "Koi baat nahi bachha, tumlog bas meri yeh baat yaad rakhna, thike (they nodded). Drishti, Divya tum dono ko ek dusre ke haath pakad ke rakhne hai, bilkul nahi chodne, thik hai (They again nodded)."

Suddenly there was a loud sound, Drishti and Divya looked towards where Rakshit and Shekhar were fighting Pishachini and saw that Pishachini was on the ground unconscious. They saw Rakshit and Shekhar coming towards them. They knelt near their own kids and hugged them.

Drishti: "Rakshit wo itni jaldi nahi maregi isse pehle ki wo humare bachhon ko kuch kare jaldi se Manish bhaiyya ko bolo andar aye aur bachhon ko le jaye." she said in a hurried yet sad voice.

Rakshit: "Haan main bolta hun." she said. He called Manish and within sometime Manish came and took all four kids away from the Shergill House.

After the kids went away, Pishachini stood up and again started attacking Drikshit and Shivya who defended her amazingly. After sometime Pishachini got hit strongly by Divya and Drishti which caused her to hit a wall at the back. Drishti and Divya went towards her keeping her in place with their powers, they looked and each other and then at her. They were about to attack her to kill her completely when suddenly she vanished from there. They understood that she was saved by someone.