Chapter 13

RECAP: SHACHINI ATTACKED THE FAMILIES, WHEN AN UNKNOWN GUY NAMED ANJAAN CAME FROM NOWHERE AND SAVED THE FAMILIES. AT NIGHT, ANU WENT TO AVU'S ROOM AS SHE WASN'T SLEEPY. IN THE ROOM, AVU TOLD ANU THAT SHE KNOWS WHO THAT UNKNOWN GUY IS. (I JUST WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT THE INCIDENT IN THIS CHAPTER HAPPENED A MONTH AGO.)

Ab aage:

Avu: "Arre dumbo, tujhe yaad hai na last month jab ham farmhouse gaye the, picnic ke liye tab kya hua tha???"

Anu: "Kya hua tha??"

(I AM HAVING A LITTLE DIFFICULTY IN WRITING IT LIKE THIS I'LL WRITE IN THE FORM OF FLASHBACK)

FLASHBACK

Both the families had gone to their farmhouse for a picnic. All the children were exploring the place when Avu saw a KHANDAR (an old Ruined Fort). She decided to go inside it and explore. When she was exploring the place she heard the door of the fort closing. She ran till the door but unforyunately the door closed. She took out her phone to call someone, but she wan't able to as there was no network inside the fort. She was continuously calling when she heard some noise. She slowly went to check from where the sound came and when she entered another room what she saw left her stunned. She saw a room full of fire.

 She saw a room full of fire

Avu'S POV:

'OH GOD AAG!! Yahan itni aag kaise lagi hai. Mujhe aag se bohot dar lagta hai, agar main yahan se jaldi nahi nikli toh main yahan ghutke mar jaaungi.'

She immediately went out of the room and started calling for help but nothing happened. After some time she saw the fire spreading inside the room, she started panicking. She went and stood up on the stage. When the fire spread near her, she felt dizzy and was about to faint when she saw a man coming into the fort. The man came towards her and picked her up and took her out of the fort. She regained her senses and saw the face of the person.

 She regained her senses and saw the face of the person

Avu with weakness: "Kau..n ho tum?? aur tumne mujhe kyu bachaya??

Anjaan: "Main Anjaan hun aur tumhe kyu bachaya ye tumhe batane ki zaroorat nahi hai."