3

THE NEXT MORNING ..

Hallie woke up early for once she was the first one up . Luke usually wake Hallie up . she got dressed into something casual .

Luke had a car . Hallie took the keys and snuck off early she wanted to go to the beach to watch the sunset . she fell asleep on the beach

a few hours later her phone was ringing Hallie was walking up slowly and noticed she had tons of missed call and message of Luke , her parents and the band . she really wasn't really in the mood to get yelled at so she ignored them all .. she was driving home all Hallie could think about was how she enjoyed last night with Reggie but knew it was never going to work out in the future because Luke would kill her . she got home and Luke , Reggie , Alex , her mom and dad were all there she was confused .

she hopped out of the car and everyone ran up to her Hallie asked what's going on . Alex replied with thank god your okay. my parent shouted " where the hell have you been . Hallie replied with sorry I needed some time to think. Hallie continued Luke i am so sorry ok , I didn't mean to worry you .

Luke looked up and walked toward me and shouted you stupid stupid girl I thought u were dead and instead u were at the beach and didn't leave a note seriously . Luke got angry and pushed Hallie to the floor . he was shocked . Luke hurt his own sister , he felt like a monster . Hallie had no words she got up and ran upstairs and locked her door . there mom just stood there knowing they would make up they always do . Luke walked to his car , Reggie followed him and Alex went to see Hallie . they made a plan so they all split up to get them speaking again .

SORRY THERE WAS NO HALLIE OR REGGIE SCENES .. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP IN A FEW HOURS XX