13

Hallie woke up by her alarm . she got ready , grabbed an apple again . today was the day were she needed to practice . the band competition was tomorrow . Luke was still not speaking to Hallie .

the band knocked on the door

Michael said hey u are ready

Hallie replied yeah I am .

she shut her door

Hallie said hey guys I think we should skip and practice my brothers band , I mean sunset curve is practicing 24/7 and they sound really good . and I think we deserve to win .

Callum replied good idea we should practice at mine so the band doesn't hear .

everyone got in the car and drove to Callum's . we practiced and practiced by the time we stopped it was late it was 7:30 and Hallie had a miss call of her mam

Hallie sent her a text message saying sorry , I am staying out tonight I am studding with a friends love you.

hey Hallie wanna stay over with us , Jake said

Hallie replied yeah thanks .

Hallie and the band atomic unhappy practiced a few more times .. ordered pizza . I feel asleep on the sofa chair .

they all ended up falling asleep . Hallie woke up to the sound of the guys getting there stuff together .

Hallie said hey guys what times the competition

Michael responded 11:00 we should start getting ready to leave .

as they were leaving sunset curve were practicing one last time before they left.

Luke said what do you think about Hallie

Alex replied she will be fine and if we win , she will be fine and if they win we have to support her , right Reggie .

Reggie couldn't stop thinking about Hallie .

oh yeah we will . reggie responded

they all packed there stuff together and sunset curve drove to the competition.

atomic unhappy and sunset curve got there sunset curve was up first ..

Michael said here we go

they preformed now or never

not last but least atomic happy . Hallie was super nervous Hallie suddenly felt sick . she could feel sunset curves eyes on her ..

the boys start drumming and playing guitar AND .