4

Hallie was sobbing .. she had a lot on her mind . Hallie heard a knock at the door she shouted go away I am not in the mood to talk . Alex shouted ouch Hal . Hallie opened the door and burst out into crying . Alex hugged Hallie . the sat there in silence I went to the beach this morning because I think I am in love with Reggie , Hallie blurted . Alex said omg u like Reggie . Hallie laughed .

I know its never going to work out because of Luke and I don't want to lose my brother or my good friend Hallie said .

Alex replied why don't you sort things out with Luke first then think bout Reggie.

Hallie said yeah and btw don't tell Reggie : )

back with Luke and Reggie

they were sitting in the car . Luke hadn't said anything in half an hour so Reggie started the conversation . hey dude she is going to forgot about this whole suituion .

Luke said I hurt her .. I am supposed to protect her not hurt her , she has been acting so on edge and in said of helping her I just freaked out on her . while Luke and Reggie were talking , Hallie and Alex came out the door . Hallie knocked on the car door and Luke opened the car door and Hallie said hey umm can we talk Luke .. he said yeah .

they walked up to the top of the street . Hallie said I am really sorry I made a mistake I shouldn't have left the house without telling anyone .

Luke replied with I am sorry too for pushing you I never meant too hurt you .

it fine , we all good now Hallie replied .

they both got up and went back to the garage with Alex and Reggie . hey Reggie Hallie said.

hey Hallie you okay , reggie said . yeah I am great Hallie said

hey Luke , I am going to my room

Hallie went into her room and wanted to finishing writing her song she was looking for her song , it was a very private song with feeling that only one person knew . she kept looking it was missing .

someone had been in her room . Hallie started to panic that was her biggest hidden secret no one knew

WHO TOOK HER SONG . WHO KNOWS HER SECRET

GOING TO POST EVERYDAY