Chapter - 6

"Ouch/what the hell." Chanyeol and Baekhyun said together being shoved on bed.

Chanyeol groaned on top of him. Pushing himself up from Baekhyun. He looked down at baekhyun who still had his eyes closed. His face was just illuminated by the phone's screen light and moonlight from outside. Baekhyun opened his eyes to look in Chanyeol's eyes.

Chanyeol looked at his soft features hearing his heart thumping loud in his ears. Baekhyun hissed lightly holding bridge, eyes slowly glistening with tears as phone hit his nose.

"Baekhyun " he wispers hoisting Baekhyun up. "Are you okay." He said holding his shoulder.

" Yeah I just hit the phone on my nose. " He said holding his nose.

Chanyeol got up to switch on the light but no matter how many times he switch on the light it won't light up. "Its not working." He said going inside bathroom but things were same. Even their door was locked.

He sat on bed again pulling Baekhyun close "Baekhyun let me see it." He used the phone's flashlight to see on anything on this nose. He hold his child with his fingers and tilt his head backward.

Baekhyun blushed realizing what Chanyeol was doing. "C-Chan I can do it myself"

"There is no light so it's not possible for you. Please let me see it. " Chanyeol whispers lightly looking in his nose. It was nothing serious but he can see little blood there.

He grabbed some tissue to help him cleaning it and pressing the nose lightly for the pain settle down.

"Are you feeling okay now, does it hurts anywhere." He asked still holding his nose.

"No !!" Baekhyun voice cracked alittle. Chanyeol grabbed glass of water giving it to him who drank it slowly.

Chanyeol searched first aid box blindly in the bathroom. On finding it he came near Baekhyun and hold his hand out. Baekhyun looked at his finger which had a cut on because of an rose stem's thorn. It wasn't hurting on first but now he releases it starts to hurt.

With tender hands Chanyeol took care of it putting bandage on it.

"I'm sorry!! " Chanyeol said breaking the silence. "I don't know what he was thinking but I promise his intentions was wasn't to hurt someone."

Baekhyun smiled. "Its okay, I knew he didn't mean it in bad way. "

"Maybe he just feeling burdened here!!" Chanyeol chuckled.

"Burdened?"

"Yeah he feel like he is invading our privacy. " they both laughed.

"Let's sleep "

They cleaned the bed sheet filled with rose petals.

"Don't throw in on floor. It will hard to clean in morning and I think Jongdae will also not like it in the floor. " baekhyun said

"Should we sleep on it ?"

Baekhyun collected it in the middle. And hold the rose stems differently. "Should we put these in vase they are still fresh. " chanyeol said looking around for vase. He pulled the artificial flowers from it and filled it with water. They put the flowers in it but Baekhyun pulled one flower out from it then placed the vase on nightstand.

Chanyeol looked at him with questioning look. Baekhyun sat on bed shuffling closer to him placing the rose on his ear. He leaned back admiring the person.

The rose look preety with those almond eyes. He smiled looking at bashful husband.

"Pretty!!" He whispered.

Chanyeol grappled a fist of petals and throwed on Baekhyun playfully. "Hey! I think you are more preety than me. "

Now it was Baekhyun's turn to return the favor. "Nope it's you!!" They both laughed and played with it a little.

They heard Jongdae squeales from other room. Causing them to burst in another fit of laughter.

~~~°•°•°•°•☆♡☆•°•°•°•°~~~

"Noona!! Can't you really can't do anything." Jongdae said on phone. He had no other choice instead of calling Yoora if she can help in something. But came out she can't do anything.

"Jongdae I know what's bothering you. But they are married and they both are adult there is nothing much we can do. " yoora sighed. "But believe on them they started from wrong foot but the way they handle the things is really amazing. I'm sure they are moving with their own pace and they know what they are doing, So don't worry. "

Jongdae's mood gloomed, he thanked Yoora and apologized for disturbing him before disconnecting the call.

He knew they both are adults, he know that both are matured enough to take their relation to another level. But they need some time for it. The schedule he seen is very bad it's not even the busiest time then also they both can't spend the Time together, what will happen at that time.

They are no longer in school or college where they will get breaks. Job needs they all year. And for now they need break and they are not willingly to take that.

"Fuck!! Why didn't they even gone on honey moon. " Jongdae slumped on his bed. Cursing their bosses fir not giving them time.

"You know what I'll file the lawsuit for it. Even the employees should Get vacation, do you hear me. They should get rest. I'LL FILE A CASE AGAINST IT. " he yelled throwing a tantrum on bed kicking his feet in air.

__________________

Here the first fluff. My actuall plan for fluff in this book was after some chapters but because of my dear reader raafirafya
Was Craving for fluff so here's for you.

And a bad news too my exmas are again starting from 22 jan. 😭😭😭

Like WTF we just gave one in December.
🤧🤧🤧

But then also this is important for us.

I hope you liked it.

Love you guys alot.
😚😚😚

Words count :- 964 words

Date of publishing :- 6/1/2021.

~ Loveena ♡