Chapter - 2.

Chanyeol was sitting in his room with his guitar fixing up the strings. A knock on door distracts him from his work.

"Mom!!"

His mother pocked her head inside the room showing a smile. She came inside his room and sat beside him. "What are you doing!!"

"Nothing, just fixing my guitar. !!"

She fidget on his bed blabbering about random things about her day to how she miss him, When Yoora suddenly barged inside smiling ear to ear with a soju bottle and three glass.

"Channie !!" She smiled making her way to the bed, grinned and pour the drinks in cups handing the drinks to three.

"What do you want!!?" Chanyeol raised his brows.

"Nothing !!" Yoora grinned.

"We just wanna talk to you it's so long that we last talked right!!" Mrs. Park said smiling. Chanyeol just eyed them suspiciously, nodded in response.

They talk about many things first, then about Yoora and her married life, her braggings about her lucky is she to have a man like a husband in his life. Chanyeol rolled his eyes bored on hearing the same thing he was hearing since his sister got married.

"So, how is your love life. " Mrs. Park asked.

"I don't have a love life ma!!" He rolled his eyes. "And I never found the right person too. "

"What if I say I found the right person for you. " Mrs. Park said causing Chanyeol to spit his drink on Yoora.

Yoora make a disgusted face and clean her face and dress cursing on younger while Chanyeol face was red from coughing.

"W-What!!"

"Chanyeol listen to us ok!!" He just glared at his mother and his sister who was pretend a shocked face was failing but her smile was still visible on her face.

"I selected someone for you know as your life partner. " She took a deep breathe and continued. "I want you to marry him. "

The room was dead silence no one spoke anything, it was just because Chanyeol brain was taking his time to sink the information in it.

"WHAT THE HELL!!"

"CHANYEOL DON'T SHOUT AT EOMMA"

He took deep breathe and sat down. "Channie sit and listen to me ok!! You never found the right person and I want you to give that person a chance please."

"But How Eomma!! I never met them how I gonna spent my whole life in it. "

"Yeah you never met him but you know !!"

"Eomma but why this arrange marriage. I never wanted this. "

"So what do you want falling in love at first sight and those so lovey dovey scenes as movies. " Yoora said.

"Chanyeol his life will be destroyed if we didn't do anything. " Mrs. Park said.

"But what about my life!!"

"You don't even have a love life to destroy with and we know and I guarantee that you will never regret it. " Yoora huffed.

"Who is he!?"

"Baekhyun!!" Yoora said passing him iPad.

"Baekhyun?"

"Baekbeom's brother. Byun Baekhyun!!"

Chanyeol looked at the photo of him.