Chapter - 4

Time skip ~~
(About 4 months)

A car stopped in front if Chanyeol's house. "Are you sure it's fine." Jongdae asked watching Chanyeol's house while sitting in car. "Won't your partner mind. Or I'm interfering in you private life."

Chanyeol frowned looking at his best friend. " No, baekhyun won't mind we have already discussed about this. And you won't interfere our private life. Why do you even think this way. "

"Um!! You guys are just newly wed. It's just early months of your marriage and here I'm coming to live in your house. " Jongdae laughed awkwardly rubbing his nape. "You know maybe intruding your private time um you know!!"

Chanyeol blushed when he realised what Jongdae was referring to. He looked away parking his car. "Shut up dae we aren't on that stage yet. We still are giving time to it."

Jongdae frowned. It's was first time hearing this. Chanyeol was not only the in his friend circle who was in arranged marriage. But all of them has already has known there partners well in first two or three months that it was really a bad idea to keep sleepover at their place. But he just shrugged thinking they maybe still awkward with each other or others maybe too horny to care the timespan.

Whatever at the end they should  realise the love between them either it take one day, week, month or a year.

"Let's go dae!!" Chanyeol called him he took a deep breathe before entering.

The biggest disadvantage of being an idol is falling in love. You have everything in your life but love. You have to love thousands of people who you may not even know. But you can't fall in love for single person whome you wanna spend your life.

Same happened in Jongdae life. He fell in love and created a memory of thier love, a bundle of joy. But those 'Fans' weren't happy with that so for his and his wife's and child's safety he have to hide for now.

He want to stay at his home but last week some 'uninvited guests' braked into his house. So he has to shift, he don't want to stay at his parents house or his wife's house for their safety. Hotels weren't an actual safe option so at last his best friend Chanyeol saved him by telling him to stay at their house. As they were newly wed. So may fans put him last at the list for searching Jongdae.

So that's explain Chen sitting on the couch talking with his wife with his new number under his relatives name.

"So when Your spouse is arriving!!" He asked to other.

"Um!! Around seven" Chen looked at wall clock 6:49 'soon'

"Don't be nervous dae. Baekhyun was the only one who suggested this to me. He is nice and friendly. " Chanyeol said handing his tea and some snacks.

Jongdae smiled but it was still awkward for him. They just met once or twice. At the small party or randomly meeting at mall. But that wasn't the problem, He seriously don't want to come between the newly wed ones. He don't want to be victims of their lovey dovey lifestyle.

"Jongdae-ah!!" Chanyeol called him. "Dont worry we are not lovey dovey couple. We don't do those embarrassing things. " Chanyeol said as he read what's happened in his mind. "I'm your best friend for 7 years so I know what's going on in your brain. Stop thinking nonsense." He shaked his head. "I can't beleive my troll best friend is all quiet. All sincere thinking about others. " Chanyeol teased his best friend.

Jongdae snorted "you bitch I'm thinking of myself, I really don't want to be a cockblock. I really don't want to catch you fucking or back hugging on the kitchen or kissing each other goodbyes. I wanna save my innocent eyes. "