Chapter - 1.

Hi guys thank you for 100+ reads (T^T)
_________________

Walking in this beautiful seluded place gives me a calm feeling as warm breeze passes from me. People are walking calmly, without making much noice in their own world gives environment a calm vibe all over.

Chanyeol feel his phone buzzing in his pocket.

MOM

Where are you dear!!?

He smiled and quickly texted back.

On my way to you My Love!! 😙

He saw a small restaurant at the corner of the road. Smiling, he goes towards his parents when he located them at the very corner of the room.

"Good morning!" He bowed to the couple in front of them. They couple mimicked him and they settled down. He sat there awkwardly soon the bell of the restaurant chimed again and male around his age maybe younger came inside. He sat beside the the couple across the him after his greetings.

"So, let's introduce ourself!!" Mrs. Park said nudged her son. Chanyeol clears his throat and stood up. "Annyeonghaseyo I'm Park Chanyeol!! I'm 27 years old and I'm a producer in SM Entertainment."

Baekhyun stood up next after getting signal from his mother. " Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Byun Baekhyun, I'm 27 years old and work as a Game tester in Sony Computer Entertainment. "

"A game tester impressive !! Our Chanyeol like games very much. He is near his 30s then also he can't go to sleep untill he plays some time on X-Box. " Mrs. Park chuckled embarrassing Chanyeol who wished the floor to open up and swallow him alive.

(A/N :- Mine parents always do this!!😞🙋‍♀️🤦‍♀️)

"Baekhyun too!! He says he can't digest his food without it. " Mrs. Byun chuckled. Mr. Park cleared his throat and smiled. "I'm Park Sungjin and she is my wife Park youngmi !!"

"Nice to meet you Mr. Park !! Myself Byun Dowoon and here's my wife Byun Haeun. "

They now sat down talking about random things like professional, little private and all before Mrs. Byun came to the point. "So let's talk about the thing for which we are gathered here, about your both marriage. " chanyeol rubbed his sweaty hands on his pants. They both nodded to it. "So Baekhyun doesn't have any problem with it. But I wanna ask do you have!? " she said.

Chanyeol bit inside his cheek remembering the conversation he and his mother had. She was indeed forcing it on Baekhyun. He just thought of Mr. Byun that how could he live his life with this demanding lady. He felt envy for him. He just look at Baekhyun who was just looking at table or his mother (Mrs. Park) who was giving him a warm gaze, telling him to calm down and everything will be alright.

"I don't think that there is something in it to be problematic. " He said.

"Good then!!" Mrs. Byun smiled. To which everyone forced a smile in return. The awkward silence consume them as they had their drinks.

Mr. Byun chuckled in between having all attention on him "I never in my life, thought we have to deal with the things like this. This generation really is advance!!" Chanyeol feels like making a ball of his envy he was feeling a moment ago and throw it straight in this man. Now he was relieved that just his wife spoke not him. Looking back at Baekhyun who was looking at him now with a sorry look. He just smiled and nodded it off.

Mr. Park cleared his throat looking at the younger one there.

"So; why don't you guys go in private and talk. " he encouraged. Chanyeol looked at his father then to Baekhyun who was looking at his mother (Mrs. Park who smiled at Baekhyun.) Then looked toward him. They both stop up and goes to upstairs towards the private room.

________________

Here the first chapter.
I wanna say don't skip any chapter of it because I'm gonna change the story line from here.

Hope you all like it...

And please comment amd tell me how do you feel after this chapter.

And sorry for the mistakes as English is not my first language.

See you at :- 26 / 9/ 2020.

Date of publishing :- 12/9/2020.

Words count :- 707 words.

~ Loveena ♡.