Run Jisoo Run! | Jisoo Kim

《Genre》 It's all fluff I swear

《A/N》 The Pinks looked like they had so much fun with the snow and it was Jisoo's birthday a few days ago so I just had to write this short fic hehe.

(Doesn't really have a plot but JenLisa makes a significant appearance :D)

~•~•~•~•~•~

Judging from your girlfriend's Instagram story, you don't expect her to be back for at least another few hours, maybe not even until midnight. You couldn't help the disappointment that screams all over your features, the way your pout becomes more prominent and your shoulder heavier in a slump.

But Jennie wouldn't let her best friend's unavoidable, slow travels bog you down during your favourite seasonal weather. So she takes your phone from you and powers it off.

"Hey! Give that back Jen." You groan but she sticks out her tongue, not minding the snowflakes that fall and melt onto it.

"I'm not letting you be all grumpy Y/N. Especially since it's snowing, you love snow!"

And she wasn't wrong. Not one bit.

Ever since you learned how to walk, you learned how to fall in love with the way the sky grows just a bit darker, the atmosphere shifts in temperature and the ground is gifted with a new layer of softness.

Who doesn't love the snow?

Only a 'grouchy devil' would hate it and that isn't even your own wording, Jennie adores the snow just as much as you do and she once called her girlfriend said insult a few days ago for disagreeing. Unfortunately, Lisa didn't take the insult lightly and things started escalating from there. Judging from Jennie's insistence on ignoring the main dancer, Lisa must've said some regretful things and they haven't been on talking terms since. You think it's childish that they're always having these small fights and end up giving each other the silent treatment for days on end but both are too stubborn to give in to their pride and apologise. Instead, they distract themselves with other people, Jennie to you and Lisa to Jisoo. It doesn't put a rift into your own relationship as you and Jisoo merely gossip about being their babysitters for the week.

All but one of the members of Blackpink embrace the cold weather. Lisa's cats reflect her own opinions in that they all hate the cold, bitter weather that snow brings. Rosé on the other hand is just as optimistic as you and Jennie which is why she's frolicking at her favourite park with Hank and her older sister. It's Hank's first snow so you're not surprised Rosé hurriedly threw a jumper on him and rushed to the outdoors so he could experience it.

When Jennie was sure that her eyes weren't deceiving her and that clouds really were crying beautiful snowflakes, she called you immediately and begged you to build a snowman with her in front of the YGE building where she was lounging around for work. Sadly, the snow didn't build-up to the inches as she'd hoped, so the main rapper couldn't make Lisa jealous with an Olaf lookalike.