Baby Pink, Not Hot Pink | Rosé

《Genre》 nothing but fluff

《Request》Oh mah gosh, bitchhhh now that you've mentioned it, please make a Rosé high school au where she's like the queen bitch and you're her lucky little softball player girlfriend and she's like super mean to everyone but you, high key. High key into that 😭😭😭😭😭😭 plus ur writing style WOULD SO MATCH IT. 

《A/N》Last year on Tumblr, rosiesandlali requested this and it sparked the entire idea of Meangirl!Rosé. She has her own version in her fic so I deeply encourage you to read it :D

 She has her own version in her fic so I deeply encourage you to read it :D

(Feeling nostalgic because that's the exact same gif I used ages ago hhh. Also, Blacksé is present here for any confusion.)

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Get out of the way freshman."

Ah, the sound of the sweet yet vicious melody of your girlfriend's Australian thick accent bounced around the walls in your school's hallway. Each student was drained of colour upon hearing the familiar spite in her words as they made way for the resident queen bitch herself, Roseanne Park.

Being a regular first-class audience member to her usual demonstration of power, it never phased to amaze you how powerful your girlfriend's status was. Yes, she was feared by many, idolised by many and hated by many but that never made a dent on her self-confidence. She held her head high and kept a mean composure.

But just because she was ruthless to others (but never to you), it didn't mean you didn't try to persuade her into parking her attitude and playing nice at times.

So here tells the story of the four iconic times she was a bitch to others and the one time she wasn't.

Or in simplest terms: here are five lessons you've learned about Roseanne Park.

1. Never get in the way of her convertible.

To be specific, it was her McLaren 570S Spider convertible. Not to be confused with the dozen other 6 figure cars in her garage of course.

You never doubted your girlfriend's love for you but if materialistic assets were up for competition, you'd be slightly nervous to see who she'd choose (it's obviously you, but Rosé liked to keep you on your toes by never admitting that she loved you more than her cars, her mansion, her extensive bag collection, her wardrobe, her-- you get it. Rich people things).

But the matter at hand didn't necessarily concern the luxury vehicle. The event more or so centred around the area said car was supposed to be.

"Are you fucking serious?" Anger seethed through gritted teeth as Rosé leaned forward to assess the problem. You weren't gonna lie, she looked hot when she was pissed off but now wasn't the time for ogling.