4 : The L/N's Origins.

Chapter 4 is back! Sorry for your grandfather's name to be different,I hope you don't mind!:) Annnd for your dad's last name.
____________
Your POV
"Y/N your grandfather, Serevaine L/N used to be the the previous commander of the Garrison. He was a great role model to the citizens and members of the Garrison all together,unfortunately he had to quit due to finding out that his daughter,M/N L/N had been pregnant with you,he was overjoyed but a little sad that he had to leave his position so he could take care of you as Mira went working at a cafe nearby your home. Mira told him some heartbreaking news,he still loves you with all his heart until your father, D/N Afordt,now currently D/N L/N,came home. He had served in the Garrison for 5 years now reluctantly having to leave. Now to the point about your mother's disappearance,she had been killed and thrown into the river. She had something inside the pendant that she always wore,there's a note inside it." Eyebrows finished off as he slid a beautiful sky-blue to indigo gradient-colored pendant across the table. There was a button beside it,I clicked on the button as the pendant's cover shot up revealing a beautiful shade of metallic F/C. I took the folded note and opened it,I kept unfolding it as if it was endless but it was actually a rectangle piece of paper, the note read:

                  My lovely Y/N.
Dear Y/N,

I've decided to write this to you for your 15th birthday sweetheart! I think it was time I told you why your father wants you to act braver and have more tolerance of pain than others. If anything were to happen to us,or to you, you would be able to defend yourself! If we ever...perished,we would like you to join the Survey Corps. Your father actually loves you dearly and breaks down whenever he's done with you,so please don't despise him.

Your father and I wish you the best of luck to join the Survey Corps!

                       Love, Mommy.

I started bursting into tears after reading the last 2 words. I was spitting out words such as "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME IT SOONER?!" or "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED!!"...and similar stuff. Eyebrows tried to comfort me which worked as I calmed down a little,shorty walks up to me and passed me a cloth,I clenched the cloths tightly as I quietly sobbed soon falling asleep onto someone's arms.

Levi's POV
Y/N sobbed quietly,not only did she witness her parents death,but had the heartbreaking truth told to her. Her sobbing turned into sniffles as she started leaning forward,luckily eyebrows had caught her in time before she fell off the chair, honestly I was a little jealous of him. "I'll take her to my offi-" "My room is right there Levi. You can watch over her." I clicked my tongue is annoyance as he gently handed the small girl over to me. I carried her bridal style and made my way to Eyebrows neatly made room.

I laid her on the bed and stared at her for awhile. She looks really peaceful...I could just ki- NO! She's just a brat Levi. I stopped myself from the thought of kissing her and told myself not to get attached. It was tempting to kiss her soft peachy lips,but I kept my composure. Seriously,what damage has this woman do to me..

Your POV
My eyes flutter open as I felt like I was sleeping on something,A chair can't be this soft... It took me a moment to realize I was on someone's bed. I sat up and looked towards my left to see Eyebrows reading a book,"You're awake?" "Erwin...when did I get here." I asked,no, actually I was demanding an answer. "Levi suggested to take you to his office but I insisted that you were to be brought to my bed." I looked at the man with my head tilted to the side,Are they dumb,stupid or dumb?

"Why didn't you just take me to my room?"

His eyes looked stunned but he hid it quite well,he cleared his throat thinking quickly for an answer. "Levi and I were thinking that'd it'll make us look bad if cadets were to see the Corporal carrying another cadet out of the Commander's office.."  It was a straight line but I let it slip,"Alright then...How long was I asleep for?" "5 hours at most,you seemed quite tired. How long did you sleep for last night?" 5 hours,that's a lot..I think I slept for "3 hours at most." Right. I was insomniac and sleep deprived everyday,I guess this was a first for me to get...8 hours of sleep in total..? I looked around the room which was nearly furnished and clean,as expected of Eyebrows,he is the commander after all.

Fwala~ This chapter is short because I've ran out of ideas, I'm thinking of abandoning this book from here on out until I see why I should continue this cringe,thank you for reading tho!