Her Pet:Move On

Tzuyu POV

I wanna know my feelings and heart actually belongs to whom?Sana or Elkie?I- "Uh,a bread." I saw a really yummy bread serving on Sana dining table. "Do you want ?I actually love bread but,I shook my head because I know it's hers. "It's fine you can have it if you want." She smiles at me widely and I miss it so badly.

Without even realizing,I already bite the bread and yeas I was crying in Taiwanese inside.. "Is it good?!" Her eyes lit up at me and I just nod..It's really delicious and I wanna have more... "That's good then..I will make a new one." She said and I gran her hand as she walk. "Mm??" She creased her eyebrow while smile at me.

"Make a lot.." I begging her and she chuckled. "Okay,my Master." She giggle and going to make some..Suddenly,Elkie call me and I go outside to answer the call.. "Hello?" I started the conversation.

"Hi babe..Where are you?I miss you." Elkie said and I frowning by myself.Babe?!When did I getback with her?!Even though I still can't move on from her,still we not start again yet..

"Urgh...I'm at Japan now...I have some business to deal with." I lie to her. "Ahh I see...When will you back to Korea?" She asked me. "Uhmm Tommorow." I reply.

"Then,I will waiting for you in airport!" She said happily making me widened my eyes in disbelief. "Wait-" I didn't finish talking she already ended up the call...Damn it! I walk around Sana house to release my worried just now..There's a lot of pictures on the wall of her...So she's the only child..

"Tzuyu-ah!!The bread is here!" Sana jump happily while bringing the bread that she made on her hand. "Cute." Wait- what?!Did I just said 'Cute'?! I slap myself and she handed me the bread.. "Here one more for you and one for mine." She giggle happily and I don't know why my heart felt relaxed when I saw her.

Next Day...

Nothing special happens last night just a small talk with Sana..She totally never fell in love before until now...But she intend to being clingy and sociable with everyone... "Tzuyu-ah!!" Elkie suddenly running toward me and kiss me on my lips in public..Tf?! I really forgot about this!!

Sana looks away and her smile fade away so sudden... "Elkie,why are you coming to see me?" I asked her and Elkie pouting like a baby. "I miss my soon to be my Wife." I realized Sana widened her eyes and I don't know why I'm so uncomfortable right now. "Do you wanna continue that night?" Elkie whisper on my ears and to be honest,compare to myself now than that time,I- Don't wanna continue it anymore.

Beside,Elkie making me more uncomfortable..Is this her new plans??I have a bad hunch about her...Suddenly,my driver come and yeah I hop into the car with Sana but suddenly,Elkie get into the car too. "What-" I totally shocked with her and Elkie just winked at me. "Don't mind me..I just wanna follow my Girlfriend." Hearing her saying Girlfriend made me clench my fist because the past memories suddenly attacking me.

On the way back to send Sana back home,this Sana fell asleep and her head fell down many time...So I slowly put her head on my shoulder so that she can sleep comfortably.. "You looks different Chou Tzuyu compare to that night." Elkie suddenly surprise me when she touch my things down there.I gulp and totally mad right now but I can't move because Sana was sleeping on my shoulder.

"Stop Elkie...I- I made up my mind...I don't wanna go back with you...I move on already.." I said and she smirk at me. "Oh really?Then how bout this.." She open her skirt and showing me her wetness cunt but I look away. "Come on Tzuyu-ah..You used to it right?Why you ignoring it?" She smirk devilish at me but still I won't looking at her!