Bonus Chapter

He is my 'Girlfriend'

Author POV

There was two women who secretly adoring each other in TWICE school.They come from different classes.They just like,stalking each other without knowing about it.

One of them name Minatozaki Sana,from class C..She's not really good at study but she had a good personality..She's the type that every man or women desire for unlike the other one,

Chou Tzuyu,she came from the class A...Always alone and cold toward anyone who she didn't close with..There's one special things about her,..it was,..

This whole time,she wearing a man school uniform..Since her father own the school,he really didn't cares about what his daughter wear to school.

"Damn- are you sure he's a man?Why did he looks like a women somehow?I mean her faces."  Momo said to Sana whisperly. "Damn!Why you so sure about that?!He's the first man I think I had fell in love with!Look at him!Still handsome as always-" Sana adoring her crush while stalking out from the window.

"So when you gonna confess to her?" Momo asked and Sana humming nervously. "I'll get my courage first!You know,it's my first time liking someone right?!" She then heaved a sigh.

"Alright let's go to canteen now.." Momo and Sana and walk normally passing by the class.

Earlier,

"Hey,Tzuyu can you teach me how to do this?" One of Tzuyu classmate ask and she then tell them what to do..after that,she checking her watch. "It's almost lunch break...she might be passing by in a count of three...two...."

after that,Momo and Sana passing by while laughing happily.

"As expected..she's cute today." A smiles plastered on her faces while suddenly she got snap back to the reality. "Hey you stupid dumb ass!I've been running all the way from class D just to come and see you here?!"

"Sorry sorry..didn't mean to..let's go to canteen now." Tzuyu chuckled to her bestfriend,Chaeyoung and now they on their to the canteen. "So,did you saw her today again?" Chaeyoung ask Tzuyu and the latter smiling.

"I did."

"Phew good to hear then...luckily,my girlfriend in the other school..If she was here,I might make you jealous about it." Chaeyoung teasing her bestie making Tzuyu glare at her.

"Tch.."

"Oh?You two finally here!Come here!I already booking a seat for us!" Dahyun callong the two as soon as she saw the two coming..Kim Dahyun,is from class C,which mean she's Sana classmate.

after grab a food together,they back to their seat.

"Aihgoo look at the two of you..wearing a man school uniform in our school...How I wish my hairs was short..So that,I can join the two of you..I'm already tired people gossiping about me hanging out with two boys." She sigh making the other two laugh.

"It just so comfortable to wear a man cloths!Wearing a short skirt like that stuff,it's somehow bothering me." Chaeyoung said and Tzuyu just nodded.

"Beside that,you both you two really looks like a man..I mean- Tzuyu had slightly long hairs but when you tie your hairs,it just making you looks even cooler while Chaeyoung you still a little bit girly hairs but still look so hot!" Dahyun praising the two.