Bonus Chapter

Pole Dancer

G!P

___________________

In Bar...

Tzuyu POV

Why did Jungyeon and Momo unnie drag me here?!It's so noisy and many guy are flirting and trying to seduce me..Sigh they always like this..

This is a first time I coming here...Alcohol,music,pole dancer...What's more??A whore??I only drink one glasses of Champaign and luckily it doesn't affect me.

But yeah fuck you Jungyeon and Momo unnie who keep pouring the Champaign in my glasses.. "Give me a glass of whiskey!" Jungyeon unnie ask the bartender and I grab her shoulder.

"Unnie,let's stop drinking too much..You're drunk." I said. "Who cares about that??Listen Tzuyu!This maybe will be your first and the last time in forever..Why??
You'll be trap in your busy work schedule in the future." Jungyeon unnie said and I sigh.

As the time passing,I just stay silent just to be focus.
I'm scared that I might be drunk..Because I started feeling something weird..

Suddenly,the stage is coming up..Everyone is cheering up..But why??It's not like a big concert but everyone become so insane-

"Hello everyone!!Good Night!!" There is 3 women on the stage wearing a short and sexy red dresses...The one who looks like a rabbit speak on a microphone..
"Let's have a party tonight with our performance!!" She shouting and everyone whistling and cheering them up.

Who are they??

But then there's a pole coming and I expect,they must be a Pole dancer...I'm not interesting at such a stuff like this but it's getting intense..Why I wanna watch them so sudden.

"Unnie I'm going there first." I said and yeah she don't care about me then I sat on the chair and watching them dancing on the pole...Look at those perfect body shape.

I don't know if I can dance like that..I chuckled and suddenly the music stop and the shorty one come forward... "We will choose the luckiest person to dance with us!!" I guess they're famous since a lot of guy and women start to raise their hands up.

They're likely to fighting over the three of them..I shook my head and the bartender order some drink.
"Are you new here?" She ask and I nodding.

"I see..That's why you I just first time saw you here." She said and I ask. "Wow..You really notice about that but how?" I ask and she chuckled. "This is my bar afterall..I mean,pub?Nah I don't know what should I call.

I nodding and suddenly I saw Jungyeon unnie and Momo unnie got drag into the stage. "What the-" I widened my eyes and this owner chuckled. "Your friends?" She ask me and I nodding.

"I see...They're my dancer..My famous dancer which made a lot of people coming here just to see them perform every Friday and Saturday. "I see..Oh what's should I call you?" I ask and she smile.

"Son Chaeyoung.." I mean,look at that innocent looking but have her own bar..Impressive.

Then suddenly,that bunny girl speak. "She's gonna dance with me since I attract at her while Dahyun will be with this women..And our main Dancer,Sana will choose the luckiest person ever!" She said and Chaeyoung giggle.