Chapter 9

I've been a bad person :( I was suppose to post this chapter last night but didn't.  So to make up for that in one hour I will be posting a new chapter :)

Anyways I hope you enjoy this :3

                                                   ~~~~~~

Eda: POV

When we had gotten to the hospital I gave Camilla the food we got her and talked for a bit before she had her shift.

She didn't want too go but she new she had to so she asked if I could stay with Luz till she got back.

Of course I said yes because how could I not. She had to leave her unconscious and dieing daughter so that she could go too work. I mean i don't know if Luz is dieing, but she barely has a pulse and like the doctor said "her lungs are filing up with blood and collapsing in on each other." like I said Not my words the doctor's.

They said that you could only have three people in the room at a time, and it was just, me and King so I thought I'd call one of Luz's friends and see if they'd like to see her.

I then looked over to King and asked "King who should I call too see if they wanna see Luz?"

He was standing by the Windows with his arms crossed and turned his head too me

"Ummmmm, probably that green one?"

"Ok--wait Luz knows a green kid? I gotta see this."

"No not a green kid. She just has green hair."

"Ohhhhh. Ok-wait you want me to call the twins?" I said lowering my phone

"NO! The-...you know."

At this point I was looking at him as if he had three heads.

"The Small One?" He said useing his hands for a demonstration.

'I really don't know what he's going on about'I thought to myself raising an eyebrow.

"THERE SISTER?"

"Ohhhhh. You mean Amity?"

"YES!"

"Well why didn't you say so?"

"Wha--...I DID!"

"Ok whatever you say Mister scwigels."

"That's not my name."

"Well it is now." I said dialing the number and hearing a-

*click*

"Hello?"

"Do you wanna come over and see Luz?"

"Wait she's out of the hospital?"

"No she's not. She's still unconscious, but I thought I'd ask if you wanted too come see her."

"One second I gotta ask my parents first."

"Yeah, ok,"

I waited a couple of minutes before she picked the phone back up

"No I'm not aloud to, but I can tomorrow if that's ok?"

'Eh, I can make it work' 

"sure kiddo. Do you need me to pick you up?"

"Yeah, that would be great thanks Eda."

"No problem kid. What time do you want me to pick you up at?"

"Ummm, anytime is fine really. So when ever you feel like it."

"Ok, I'll pick you up at 8:30. Do any of your siblings wanna come or just you?"

"Yeah, they probably want to come. Even if there annoying it would be spiteful of me to not ask."

"Ok, well tell them I'm picking you guys up at 8:30 ok?"

"Yeah, I will. Thanks Eda."

"Anytime kid." And with that I hung up the phone.

                                                ~~~~~

Well look on the bright side. You only half to wait an hour till the next chapter :D

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Have a good day afternoon or night! :3