Chapter 13

I'm back :D

I've also posted on my other fan fiction so you can read that if you'd like :3

I was also gonna post this earlier but I burned myself really bad on my hand (basekly I was poring boiling water out of my cketel But I missed and poured it on my hand)    :(

Anyways enjoy! :)

ALSO IF YOU WATCH HEARTLAND AND HAVEN'T SEEN THE NEWEST EPISODE  (SPOILERS)

                                              ~~~~~~

Amity:POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off tell me it was 7:45 AM. For some reason though my vision was blurred but I ignored it.

I got up and grabbed some clothes from,my closet and went too my bathroom. I turned on the hot water to the right temperature and got in. The warm water against my back felt refreshing. I quickly washed my hair and dried myself off once I was done. I put on a baby blue t-shirt, red boxers Edric had gotten me think it was the right tipe of underwear, orange sweatpants and the black sweater Luz had let me borrow on my birthday.

The sweater brought back a lot of memories from that day though.

When I was done I went down stairs and was greeted by my father and the twins.

"MORNING MITTENS!" The said at the same time patting on a seat between the two of them

"Morning..." I replied yawning wile stretching my arm's above me head. I then sat between the twins like they wanted and started to eat my breakfast my dad had given me.

I was about half way done eating when my phone rang. I got up out of my seat and walked a couple feet away from the table. The call was from Eda so I hit the green button.

"Yello?"

"Hay, it's...it's Eda. I just wanted" before she could finish what she was saying she chocked on a cry trying to hold it back.

My blurry vision still hasn't gone away and i could hear a low ringing in my ear.

There was shifting on her side of the line before King replied "hey, it's king. Sorry about Eda. Um, I'm not sure how to tell you this but I'm just gonna say it and explain it how the doctor did. Basically Luz was suffering....her lungs were filling up with blood and collapsing in on each other. Even though she wasn't awake when me and Eda got to the hospital this morning and Camilla went to work Luz's body started to suffocate its self. She was struggling to breath and started to choke on her own blood. Her vitals were so unstable that there wasn't anything the doctors could do for her... I'm sorry Amity but............Luz....she didn't make it." As soon as he said the last sentence my phone slipped out of my hand smashing on the hard tile floor and the ringing in my ear just got louder and louder.

my siblings looked at me along with my father."Amity what's wrong?" Edric asked putting down his toast.