Chapter Thirteen: Early

A/N: Hey everyone! This chapter is in Liz's perspective. I would like to dedicate this chapter to one of my ugliest and dumbest friends out there, Omar. :P  Anyways, enjoy! Sorry for the extremely short chapter.

~Rose
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how did Megan know where they were?" I asked with curiosity.

Mason shrugged. "Troy told her."

"And wait, hold up. You beat Troy up because of Melissa?" I laughed.

Mason pushed me off the couch we were sitting on together. We were watching a show together, with popcorn; a habit we did every Friday night. Everyone found it weird that siblings like us got along so well.

"But Liz, something's up."

"What's up?" I asked shoving popcorn in my mouth.

"Megan." He responded. "Something about her is giving me bad vibes."

I nodded. "Not surprised." I got back on the couch next to Mason. "Its interesting that you couldn't read her mind."

"And something about her eyes. Her eyes are dull but mesmerizing at the same time." Mason had a puzzled look on his face.

I faced Mason and gave him a look. "How can someone's eye be dull but beautiful at the same time?"

Mason shook his head. Now I was really curious about this girl. Why hadn't I come across her yet?

"Did you ask Melissa to the dance yet?" I changed the subject.

Mason smiled when he heard Melissa's name. He hadn't replied to my question but instead drifted off thinking about her.

I grabbed a pillow and smacked him, leaving him with a shocked expression. He looked at me, grabbed the pillow in my hand and smacked me back. Hell, was he fast.

Mason paused and checked his time on his phone. "Oh hey, I'm going to go meet up with Melissa."

"Now? Its almost midnight."

"That's when all the fun begins." He smirked.

"Don't do anything stupid." I yelled to his retreating form.

I cuddled in the couch with the pillows and blankets and continued watching the movie Mason picked out, although I had absolutely no idea what was going on in it. I decided to check my phone just in case my dad called.

He's been really busy ever since we moved to New York City, and rarely came home.

I had a text from Eric:

"What's up?"

"Nm, just spending my night alone. You?" I texted back.

I put my phone aside and layed down when I noticed Eric was going to take longer than 20 minutes to reply.

"I might as well just sleep." I mumbled getting comfortable, until I heard a knock on the door.

"You came earlier then expected Mas-" I said while opening the door, only to realize it wasn't Mason.