Ohm: Surprise

It's been 2 hours since they got back from US to Bangkok.

"Oi! Ohm! Can you sit and stop walking! We are already back in Bangkok! What the fuck is wrong with you? Earlier you are so dam excited to see him now WHAT!? OHM!?", Boun shouts at his friend.

Ohm stops and glare at his friend and right hand man. Of course, he is extremely excited. He can finally hold his love on his arms anytime he want but he did something terrible a year ago. He don't know how Fluke will react to that. The latter also don't know that he went home a day early. Ohm planning to suprise him.

Ohm suddenly remember something important. He grab his phone and dial someon's number, "Hi Tian, I just got back. Can you tell your mom about the things that I requested?".

"Boun, I need you to go to this place and tell them its Ohm Thitiwat. They know what to do",  Ohm said to Boun after he hang up the phone.

Boun just scratch his blonde hair before reading the paper that his friend gave. "Is there any free food at this place?".

Ohm huff and glare to Boun. Boun just raise his eyes before saying, "You will not receive a wedding gift from me, Asshole Ohm".

Boun stuck his tongue out before running towards the door.

After an hour, Ohm met Tian and they went to a jewelry store which own by Tian's mother.

Ohm open the thinh that he requested. It's a pair of white gold ring with little blue diamond surrounding it. Ohm wants the finest and most expensive ring for his love but he know that little guy too well.

As a token of gratitude he treats Tian l in a dinner. He smiles when Tian said that she want to eat at a particular restaurant.

While waiting for the food to arrive, he can't help but sighs. Tian looks at his direction, "Fluke doesn't know that I'm back. I still don't know how to tell him about what I've done a year ago".

Tian shake her head before reaching for his hand, "You need to tell him. Based on Boun and your story, your Fluke is a wonderful person so he will understand".

After hearing the word "Your Fluke" Ohm can help but smile and nod at Tian. His about to say thank you when they heard a sound.

There standing, his love, his life, his Fluke. He don't know what emotion should he feel first, he want to run towards Fluke and hug him tightly, he want to pinch his cheeks and kiss him endlessly. Shit! He wants to have him right now! Their eyes met, he was shock when he noticed the pain in his eyes. Ohm panicked. Crap! He can't bear Fluke being mad at him. He just can't. Ohm noticed how Fluke look at him and follow Fluke's eyes. He just realized that Tian hands holding his.

He remove his hands  and look at Fluke, Ohm saw how Fluke step back before running.

Shit!

"FLUKE!!!", Ohm shouts and run towards the direction where Fluke runs.

"FLUKE!!!" Ohm keep shouting hoping that his love is not faraway and heard him.

He run towards his car and drive to Fluke's condo. The lights are off, he has a spare key so he used it and found nothing. No Fluke inside.

He sat at the sofa, he want to cry. Ohm never thought this would happened. His planning to propose to him tonight before he formally take over his new position.

Ohm roam his eyes at the room, he smiles fondly when he saw his Fluke picture.  Ohm chuckles when he noticed how the veranda was opened. His little lover always tends to open it but always forget to close it. His about to close the door connecting to veranda when cold wind and rain follows it.

Ohm closed it and went outside. He need to find Fluke. It's a misunderstanding. He don't know if he will be on his right mind if he can't have him in his arms as soon as possible.