Fluke: Delaying the breakup

After crying his eyes out, Fluke buy a set of clothes to a store that he saw and look for a inn where he can stay. It's past 8 in the evening when he found a place to stay.

He just change his clothes, open the window and sleep.

Fluke woke up around 5 in the morning. He feel the shiver on his spine, his throat is dry probably from crying and his eyes feels hot as well. He stand about to leave the bed when he fall down. The world is spinning. There is a sudden ache on his head. He close his eyes before slowly standing up.

Fluke don't know what to do. His afraid to go back to his condo because Ohm might be waiting there. Waiting for him so he can end their relationship. Thinking that Fluke can help but sob again.

"I better go to work instead", Fluke said to himself in that way, he will be occupied and he can't neglect his job because of his personal problem. That unprofessional. His dad taught him that you should be responsible and professional when it comes to work. Ohm will be busy because of the Welcome party so Fluke can still delay the break up.

It's almost 7 am when he reached the office. He silently went to his designated table and open his computer when Alex, his department head walks in.

"Hmm, you're early. Puffy eyes and eye bags. Haha let me guess, you have a problem? Probably, your-so-called-lover cheat on you?", Alex smirks and about to turn his back on Fluke when Fluke retaliate.

"So what!? Atleast, I'm being professional here going to work not unlike you! After I rejected you, you've been mocking me, asking me to do things which is not my job! You're shouting at me in front of everyone eventhough I did not do anything!! Is that your love for me!? It's disgusting!", Fluke stands up and shouts.

"FLUKE NATOUCH - !!!!!", Alex angrily shouts about to slap him but Fluke never utter an apology. He don't care anymore since he can't stay at the office as well because Ohm owns the company. Thinking about Ohm and the treatment that his receiving from work, he can't help but cry. Tears keeps flowing while he is looking at Alex.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE!!? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING!!?"

Both Fluke and Alex halt when they heard an angry voice. Fluke suddenly want to run again when he saw the newcomer while Alex suddenly swallow his voice when he saw how angry the person is. Alex know this person, who wouldn't? He is popular because of his background and looks. He knows him because he is the owner of the company where Alex is working. There standing, the CEO Ohm Thitiwat.