Boun: Extra

"Ohm seriously!? I'm freakin sleepy. We came back from US then prepare your proposal now searching for Fluke. I'm freakin sleepy. You need to attend the Welcome Party that your dad prepare and most important I'M FREAKIN SLEEPY Thitiwat!!", Boun complaints and yawn again.

Boun actually just teasing to ease the tension. He received a call from Ohm around 7 pm about what happened last night so he went to see Ohm in Fluke's condo. Ohm definitely look a mess so he convinced the big bear to sleep.

Boun make sure that Ohm is sleeping in Fluke's room before calling someone to explain what happened then fall asleep in the sofa.

He woke up and found Ohm facing back and forth.

"The hell! You're freakin genius Boun!!", he heard Ohm said.

"Well, Yes I am what??-", Ohm didn't let Boun finish and grab the car keys. Boun just stomp his feet and run following Ohm.

Boun and Ohm are bestfriends. Boun's family works under Ohm's family but status never bother them. He also know how head over heels Ohm to his boyfriend. Ohm always correcting him not boyfriend but husband.

He laughs when he heard what he did a year ago. He thought Ohm was just joking but almost fell on his seat when he saw the marriage certificate.

Boun saw Ohm going to the company. Everyone greeting the big bear but he didn’t bother to return any greetings that he heard.

Tsk! Really didn’t care anything as long as Fluke is concern. Boun still follow the guy and curse when he saw how Ohm run when he heard something.

“Aww shit!”, Boun curse repeatedly when he saw Fluke crying and a guy about to slap the small one.

Ohm walks walks fast and reach for Fluke but to his suprise Fluke step back and shake his head. Boun cannot hear what they are talking about but he saw Ohm step forward and grab Fluke , hug him tightly.

Boun smile but glare on the other person beside OhmFluke from the door he walks towards the guy.

“If I were you, I’ll pack up or make my resignation letter if you want to live”, Boun said to the guy.

“What?”, the guy stutter while looking at the couple now hugging each other.

Boun give the piece of paper to the guy and the guy went pale, “ The person that you bully and about to slap is Fluke Natouch Siripongthon-Ritprasert. He is the CEO’s husband”.

Boun saw Ohm pick up Fluke bridal style and the small on just wrap his arms on his neck. "Huh? What did Boun said?", the smaller one asks.

Ohm shakes his head before heading out with Fluke in his arms, "Who cares? Let's see a doctor".

Boun chuckles and just look at the couple. He probably need to stay at the company and do something about the Welcome Party because it seems that Ohm will no longer attend the party specially after what happened and now, Fluke is in his arms.

While walking back to his car, Boun remember the first time he saw Ohm become mad. Ohm is strict yet kind, he never shout at anyone as far as he remember, he always calm and full of composure that’s why he can’t forgot that moment when Ohm got mad.

It was mid-August when they joined a race. Him, Ohm and Kao are best of friends and luckily they all love cars and form a team. They joined race competition as well. Ohm won a recent race competition so they decided to celebrate in a bar.

Boun shake his head when he saw Ohm and Fluke walking in. Of course, Ohm will bring his love. They all grew up together so Fluke is like his little brother.

It’s almost 1 am when Fluke excuse himself. Boun just laughs when Ohm about to stand up so he can accompany Fluke in the restroom. Fluke just blush and glare at Ohm to stay.

They all frown when they noticed that it’s been a while and Fluke is still not returning. So, the three of them stand up and decided to look for Fluke.

Kao cursed on the scene that they saw. Fluke is being cage by someone and keep saying “Stop”.

Before they know what’s happening, Ohm already pinning the guy down. After throwing some punches, you can no longer identify the guy’s face.

The bouncer about to stop Ohm but Ohm just glare at them. They stand still and shiver when Ohm grab the guy in the neck then laughs, “How dare you make Fluke cry? You being drunk is not excuse to harass someone specially not what’s mine!”.

“Shit Boun! Stop Ohm, he might break that guy’s neck”, Kao shout while Kao check Fluke.

“Ohm, stop! You might kill him”, Boun shouts.

“Better”, Ohm smirks like a mad man.

“P’Ohm, stop”, Fluke said with a broken voice.

They saw how Ohm tighten the hold on the guys neck before letting him go and look back to Fluke.

Fluke just extend his hands and Ohm grab it slowly before wrapping the other arms on the smaller guy.

Boun didn’t remember how they went home after that but he remember how the madness from Ohm flew away when Fluke said I love you to him.

Back to the present, Boun laugh with that memory. “Ohm Thitiwhipped! Since Ohm is going to be busy with Fluke , I might as well busy with my love”, Boun said to himself and dial Prem’s number 💚