Ohm: Goner

"Stop! P'Ohm haha, P'Ohm! Let's talk", Fluke still laughing while saying those words. Fluke's laugh is always music to his ears. Ohm stop and smack Fluke's lips again before facing him.

"Fine. I'll have you later. Fine, I'll confess. Remember before I went to States? I have a lots of paper", Ohm asks. Fluke just nod.

"Remember, you have your employment contract as well that you need to sign? I put the married certificate on those that's why I gain your signature and file it", Ohm bit his lips while Fluke pout.

"Naughty P'Ohm. I'm married but I didn't get a chance to have a ceremony!", Fluke whines. and wrap his arms on Ohm's neck.

Ohm slowly sit down while Fluke still clinging to him so Fluke ended up sitting on his lap. Ohm saw that slender attractive collarbone so he smirks and slowly kiss it. He suck the part that he kiss before kissing it again. He heard Fluke moan but smack him.

"Love, we will definitely have a ceremony. A grand one. Everyone should be aware that you are mine. Just mine", Ohm seriously said.

"Fluke, I've loved you since the moment that I met you.

And every day since that first one, I've fallen for you even more. It just keep growing and keep getting stronger.

When you touch me, it reminds me of why I'm alive. When you kiss me, it fills my heart.

And when I fell for you, it was meant to be. I belong to you and you are to me.

So years later and, well, I'm goner. I couldn't live without you, Fluke.

So, will you marry me?", Ohm asks.

Fluke smiles widely held up his left hand where the wedding ring resides and answer, "Where can I go? I belong to you. You make sure of that. Here I thought we will be on the honeymoon stage already".

"Honeymoon huh? I'm dying for that part!"

"P'Ohm, I'm just ki-!"

"I'm not-"

Let's just say, the next scene is something that Ohm dying to do and Fluke will never forget.

THE END 💙 ..

Misunderstanding are so powerful that they can break  the most beautiful relationship just in a second so do not make assumptions unless you know the whole story. If in doubt ask the person directly.