Fine then! (Techno, Tommy, Wilbur)

Summery: Tommy and Wilbur got into an argument and after a short talk with Techno, Tommy left.

Setting: Pogtopia after Tommy got stuck.

Twt: none
__________________________
Wilbur's pov

Tommy glares at me as he walks away. I smile at him, not a care in the world as my mind was in a different place entirely.

Mind in a maze blinded with fog. I'm only trying to make it out of this blinding maze as whisper speaks crazed ideas. Ideas to help me get out of this blinging maze.

I sit down on a chest. Not paying attention to anything.

Tommy's POV

I walk into the potato farm to talk to Techno about how Wilbur has been acting. It hurts to see him like this. I just want him to be normal again.

"Technooo! How've you been?" I make myself known and Techno stops farming to look at me.

"Fine." He says going back to the potatoes.

"Got any plans to help Wilbur?"

"I do."

"Really? What is it then?"

"I think we do what he wants to do." He shrugs. Stepping away from his work.

"W-What?! No! We can't do that are you crazy?! He'll blow up L'manburg!"

"Hay I don't know! Maybe it'll snap him out of his insanity once he realizes what he's done."

"But no! What? Wait that's stupid! Isn't there another way to get Wilbur back without harming L'manburg?" He sputtered.

"Unless you can convince him that everybody isn't out to get him then no. There isn't another way." He bluntly stated.

I can't believe my ears! I-I-I need to leave. I need to go and get help.

Frantically looking around I head out the door and up the stairs. Making my way outside I sprint forward.

Run run run run run run run run

As the day turns to night and the peace turns into ashes I stop.

Where am I?

Wandering around the forest with just a iron sword and just over a stack of potatoes isn't a good idea but I'll manage.

A few minutes pass by and I spot a cave. It wasn't a very big cave, more like a couple creeper holes to make a big crater in the side of a hill.  It'll manage.

I clean it up a little. Pushing some dirt to close it a little more so mobs couldn't get in.

Then I sat down leaning against one of the walls. I couldn't lay down even if I tried but that's not a problem.

The real one is how am I going to get back. I realized how stupid running was while repurposing the creator.

Is Wilbur fine? Does he think I hate him? I hope not. I wouldn't want to slip while trying to hold onto one of the walls that make up the steep hole that is his mental health.

I can't help but wonder if Techno is fine. He's been more distant these last few years. Can't really blame him though.

It took a wile but eventually my thoughts stopped as I fell asleep.

The sounds of burning zombies and skeletons woke me from that uneasy sleep. Hitting my head as I try to get up I remember where I am.

In a forest, lost. The realization sinks in as I open the opening wider. Getting out of the suffocating hole I stretch.