chapter 4

Christmas eve.

i made my way to electrical and i saw nux and maaz in there. i did my 'tasks' and maaz left. i walked out with nux and i saw maaz go back in. a meeting was called then. "i'm sussing nux." maaz said. 

"what why me. i literally did my task."

"what are the odds of the power couple being imposter again." evan said. 

"i think it's evan." i said. 

"why." he freaked. 

"because i saw you fake card swipe." i said. 

"i didn't fake that."

"but you stood there for like 4 minutes." i said. i was smiling. 

"wait. yn?" nux said. 

"what?" i said plainly.

"are you imposter."

"nope. i think it's evan." i said. 

"i don't believe you." nux said. i faked hurt. 

"why?" i said with a fake pout. my voice cracking at the end. 

"are you about to cry?" he laughed. 

"no my voice just cracked." i said and everyone laughed. "but seriously i'm hurt that you don't believe me." i said. 

"i'm going to follow you then." 

"i was following you at the end of the last round." i said. 

"she was with nux." maaz said. 

"it can't be nux because maaz, nux and i were in electrical together and maaz left and nux could of killed me then." i said. 

"guys were running out of time." gibi said. 

"i'm voting Evan on 7." i said nux voted to. 

"i'm good for that." nux said laughing. Evan, as always, starts freaking out. voting came in and it was half half on Evan and skip. 

"oh my god. why?" Evan said. i muted myself and started walking toward shields. gibi came and i started walking away and i killed her jumping in the vent. i move over to the vent outside of navigations and started faking the download. wolfy came in but my kill was still cooling down. i moved away and waited for wolfy. i smiled as nux came in. gibi's body was found. 

"where was it?"

"it's over my shields." maaz said. 

"where was everyone. i thought i saw gibi there but she was alive when i saw her" i said seriously. 

"did you kill her." nux asked chuckling. 

"no." i said. "who showed up after me." i said. 

"that was me but i didn't see you." greaseball said. 

"was she alive then." i asked. 

"yes. she stood there for a long time too. i thought it was her then so i was going towards the button but i have none left." he said. he was the other impostor with me. 

"maaz did you self report." i asked. 

"i think it might be." greaseball said. 

"what was your pathing." i asked. 

"i went toward med bay first because i had to scan then i did wires by cams."

"i can vouch for that." nux said. 

"the only time i saw nux was in nave." i said. 

"i saw him at the beginning of the round. i was in nave at the end." he said.