chapter 2

yn's pov. 

i crawled into bed next to nux and cuddled him. he was passed out. the power of binge watching on netflix. i covered myself and closed my eyes. he shifts and wraps his arms around me. "took you long. was the series that good."

"well you watch it too." i said tiredly. he connected his lips to mine. 

"i'm tired." he said. 

"then go back to sleep." i said and i turn away from him. he pulled my close to him. 

time skip. 

i was so damn nervous. i had already hid the camera in his room. i was going to prank him with a pregnancy test. i opened the test sticks and put water on it. a camera on it. "my sink is going to be pregnant." i said whispering. two lines came up and i put the cap on. okay. time to start acting. i walked to our room and say him playing among us.

"what why me?" he said. 

"baby? i need to talk to you."

"like right now." he said. i looked down acting sad. he looked at me. 

"yeah."

"baby what's wrong." he said seriously. he took off his headphone. i knew his friends could here perfectly. he made me sit on him. fake tears fall. "it's going to be okay. don't cry." he said. he hugged me. 

"your going to be mad though." i said through my fake tears. i wiped my tears away. 

"what happened." he said and i showed him the test. he just looked at it. 

"what is this." he said. i knew his brain just went blank. if he hadn't then he would know it was a pregnancy stick. 

"come on you're not that dumb." i said. 

"i mean is it real. this is something serious to me." he said. 

"yes it's real." i said getting mad. 

"baby. it's going to be okay. why would you think i would be mad." he said. 

"because you always said that you weren't ready." i said more fake tears falling. he pulled my close to him. 

"it's going to be okay. i'm here to help you." he said. my heart just throbbed at his caring nature even from his evil personality when he's playing game, from when he's not playing games. i faked cry into his shoulder just i was actually chuckling. i pulled back laughing. 

"i'm sorry i can't do this anymore." i said laughing covering my mouth. he looked so confused. "i'm sorry baby." i said. i pointed to the camera and he turned and looked at it. 

"oh my god. i can't believe you got me with that prank." he said. 

"i'm sorry. i just had too." i said and he sighed. 

"your not revealing my face."

"no. i'll be putting the nux anime over your head." i said. he shakes his head with a smile. "i got you, i got you." i sang and picked up the camera. "what were your first thoughts. honestly." i said. pointing the camera on me. 

"honestly?" he said putting the headset on. 

"yeah honestly." i said. 

"my heart was racing so fast. my mind just went blank." he said. i laugh. he was silent for a moment. "she pranked me and got it on camera." i could hear them laughing. i walked to my computer to start editing. i joined the call to hear them. 

"what did she prank you with."

"fake positive pregnancy test." i said. they laugh. 

"is it fake."

"nux. i have something very serious to tell you."

"oh is this a prank and your actually pregnant." he laughed. 

"it's not fake." i said and he went silent for a second. "our bathroom sink is pregnant." i said and everyone laughed. "okay. i'm going to edit the video." 

"i can't wait to see this video." briggs said. i edit it and started typing my intro. i edit the nux animation on his head. playing it over and over again to see if it's going to reveal. after a few hours of laughing with his friends and him. i send it once i was don't, for his approval. 

"why are you sending it to me." he said. 

"because you observant. see if it needs more editing to it." i said. he nodded. 

"i'll watch it after this stream." he said. 

"take your time." i said. i lay on the bed and took a picture for instagram. 

"i'll be back guys." he said. he took off his headset and quickly crawled on me. startling me. i dropped my phone and it hit my forehead. i held my forehead in pain. 

"i thought you were streaming." i said, as he laughed. he moved my phone to the nightstand. "what?" i said and he connects our lips together. i kiss him back as he kissed me. "what has gotten into you." i said. 

"nothing." he said and i looked at him. 

"get back to your stream you weirdo." i said. he laughs and get off me. i kicked his butt and he flinches forward. 

"what was that for."

"making my phone fall on my forehead." i said. he laughed sitting to play with his friends. i got off the bed and i wrapped my arms around him watching. i moved my hands under his shirt. 

"oh my god. your hands are frozen." he laughed. i moved them around and i felt him shiver. i moved it to his back. scratching my nails on it gentle. "i like that." he said. "sorry. yn just running her nails on my back." he said. i continue to do so. "i know right. it's like a message." he said. i moved my hands up and actually rubbed his shoulder. "oh that feels great." he said. i chuckled and leaned down to kiss his neck. "that too." i chuckled again. i bit him. "ow. why did you bite me." he said. i laugh and ran my nails on his back again. 

"because you are my boyfriend." i said. just as nux gets killed in his game. 

"great." he said. i made him take off his headphones. 

"if your dead does that mean we can make out." i said and he shook his head. 

"i'm streaming." he said. he reached for his headphones. i stop him and sat in his lap. 

"pay attention to me." i said. he laughed. i connected our lips together. 

___________________

that's the chapter. i hope you liked it.