chapter 5

yn's pov

i walked into the living room and i saw many of our friends laying on the ground passed out. i walked around then cleaning up empty plates and cans. i put leftovers in container with labels in the fridge. i took off the ring so it doesn't go in the sink. i started washing the mugs and plates. nux came in rubbing his eyes. "morning." he said. 

"morning." i said quietly. 

"do we have any pain meds. i have a massive hangover." he said. i smiled and walked to the cupboard and pulled some alive down. 

"will these satisfy you." i said. he nodded and filled a glass with water. 

"why did you take off the ring." nux said. 

"so it doesn't go down the drain of the sink." i said and he nodded. i drain the sink and start cleaning the empty bottles. picking up the partly empty bottles onto the counter. nux came over and put them away in the cupboard. i put my ring back on and he came over. "i still have to clean the living room." i said. 

"hmm not right now. our friends are still passed out." he said moving in front of me. i leaned against the counter. he smiled at me. 

"what's up."

"i'm just happy." he said. 

"why are you happy? huh?" i said smiling.

"just us." he said. i smiled. "plus your still in that dress." he said. 

"i was going to shower after cleaning." i said. he just smiles and leans towards me. connecting our lips together. i happily kiss back. he placed his hands on my waist. 

"morning." i heard a voice. i pulled back from nux and gibi stood at the doorway. "did you really have to do that right now." she said. 

"yes. i do actually." nux said. 

"i'm going to shower." i said shaking my head. i walked to the bathroom moving through my sleeping friends.

after the shower. 

i walked out in a robe and move to the bedroom to put on some clothes. nux was there filming something. gibi sitting on the bed just watching the screen. "i'm just grabbing some clothes." i said. nux looked back to me and just went back to reacting to some stream fails. then a shirtless girl shows up. 

"oh wow. that is a great fail." gibi said. 

"oh my god." nux said. 

"your luck i showed up before that clip. i would of gotten so mad." i said. he just laughed. 

"i have to go. i'm actually late to an appointment." gibi said. 

"okay. thanks for coming." i said. 

hours later. 

our last guest had just left. which was maaz. i walked back to the bedroom and nux was streaming raids. i smiled as i watched the reactions. after a while, a very strong smell came in the room. "do you smell that. am i the only one smelling that." i asked nux who didn't even notice. 

"what?" he asked, taking his headphones. 

"do you smell that?" i asked once again. he sniffed around and he looked around confused. 

"what's burning." he said. i got up and looked around the house and found nothing burning. a bang came to the door then. 

"i'll go get it. just continue streaming." i said. i walked to the door and opened it. 

"the building next to you is on fire." the woman said quickly. 

"what?" i said taking one step out to look. it was indeed on fire. "oh my god." i ran back in. "babe. the building next to us is up in flames we have to go outside. it's very close to us." i said. 

"oh well i have to go." he said ending his stream. we go outside and just looked at the flames. 

"has anyone called the fire department." i asked. 

"we called them like 30 minutes ago." the woman said. soon the side of our house was getting hit by the flames. i began to feel warm and dizzy. i grabbed nux's arm. 

"it's going to be okay."

"i don't feel to great. my stomach hurts." i said. 

"let's get you to sit down." he said moving me to the edge on the other side of the street. 

"is she okay."

"she's not feeling great." nux said. 

"it might be the smell." the woman said. i cover my mouth as i turn away from then. soon the fire department arrived. i ended up puking on the side on the sidewalk. nux rubbed my back. a firefighter came over. 

"was she in the fire or inhaled any smoke."

"we live in that house over there. she just randomly started feeling nauseous." nux said. they nodded and walked off. soon ambulance came over and the firefighters motioned to the family and me. one came over to me as i puke again. they had nux moved away from me as they looked over me. they were giving my oxygen as they lead me to the ambulance. i took off the oxygen mask but the paramedic tried to keep it on me. 

"no. i'm going to puke." i said. they let me puke and placed the mask on me. 

a few hours later. 

"say hi to them. i'm on discord." nux said holding his phone out. 

"hi." i said tiredly. 

"why does it sound like she just woke up." i heard misty say. 

"because she did. she just had tests done."

"wait what?" maaz said. 

"oh did i mention we're in the hospital." nux said like nothing was wrong. 

"wait what. why?" gibi said. 

"i'll tell you guys after. the doctor just came in." nux said leaving the discord.

"well. we found the cause." the doctor said. 

"what is it." i asked. 

"do you what good new or very good news first." 

"uh. very good new i guess."

"it's not cancer or tumour related." he said with a smile. 

"so what's the good news." nux asked. 

"you are one month pregnant." he said. my mind just went blank. 

"uh she had like tons of alcohol last night." nux said. 

"that might be why she was throwing up. just a late reaction to it. it should pass soon." he said and i looked at nux. 

____________________

that's the chapter i hope you liked it.