chapter 9

i oad up ark again and started stream. "okay we're up no leaks. good." i said just as i get a huge craving. "nux? do we have gummy bears?"

"gummy bears? i don't think so." he said and i go to the kitchen and looked around. i sighed in defeat. 

"we have none. i'm having a huge craving for them." i said. 

"i can go pick up some for you. it's just down the road." he said. i shook my head. 

"no it's okay. the craving isn't that bad. i don't even think it's a pregnancy craving. i get cravings all the time." i said. he nodded. 

"okay if you're sure." already running around. 

"okay so today reaches the mark to build. i'm about to make this applicable for fans and what not. they have to go through me because this is my server. so starting a 6 pm. i will be looking at applications. so today. everyone is done working on levels. he have a forge room. nux being the king that he is. built this castle like house. it's huge. this is our resting area/planning room for future wars. it looks amazing. i did help him gather some items that he didn't know where to get it. now i did have make rules for when this goes public. i have it written down in a notepad on my computer. the others did put in inputs. i will be making a seperate discord for public complains and calls for the server. i will check everyone once and a while. no nasty messages or you will be kicked from both discord and the server. so i will post the rules in the discord for everyone to read." i said to chat. 

*****: when does it go public.

"the server goes public at 6 pm pst" i said. "but you can apply now to be on it with a message. i know who is toxic because i can look at previous chat logs from all my friends. i will be sending names to everyone and they will look in there stream chat logs for me because they all have this fear to get raided every time we log off. i open my notes. i read off the rule to chat on stream just to i could clip it later to anyone who does break a rule and need explaining to. i run around as i built the perimeter wall and set protection around the outside. i got to gibi. "what are you making?" i asked trying to understand what was going on.

"the pen for our tames dino's"

"you mean a second one?" 

"yeah for the bigger dino's that one is too small for a t-rex or a gigi." she said. i nodded. 

"nice thinking. i didn't even think about that."

"i was thinking the perimeter walls would be the cage. have the bigger dino's protect our base." nux said. "that works too. why not keep making this for loggedout player's dino. we also need a dodo pen to collect eggs for the egg eaters." i said. nux ran to it. "oh this is so cute." i said. it was small and attached to our big house. "okay so there is going to be a small problem with that. if our base is attacked. those dodo are going to be so loud that we need to make this either bigger or move it somewhere else." i said getting serious. 

"i can make it bigger. how many dodo do you think we'll need." nux asked. 

"well we have unlimited dodo's on the server so 12?" i said thinking. " i need to go make radio's" i said. i go make them and hand it out. 

"it's almost 6." nux said. i start looking through the application list. 

"is everyone on this radio. i'm ready to list off usernames." i said into the radio. i looked at the name. 

"10-4." nux said in the radio. i go in our base. i looked at the list and it was climbing. 

"chat i get their are limited spots so when the server gets full i will make a waitlist and i will go through the list of everyone on the server. if you are offline for a month straight then you will be kicked. okay first one." i looked at the previous chat logs and already toxic. i declined it. "okay this person isn't in my chat logs ***********" i waited.