Chris Evans

CHRIS WITH KIDS IS NEXT LEVEL ADORABLE! RIGHT?-Oh just a heads up this is a fluff chapter--You woke up to the jostling of the bed

-
Oh just a heads up this is a fluff chapter
-
-
You woke up to the jostling of the bed. Rolling over you stuffed your head further into the pillow, pulling the blanket up over your face to keep the bright light of the sun peeking through the crack in the curtains away. You had gone to bed late last night after spending hours trying to get Layla to calm down enough to go to bed. Ever since she had turned 2 she had been a crazy little thing. She had the most energy you had ever seen and most nights resulted in late nights with her.

The shaking of the bed continued as giggles erupted through the room. No longer being able to fall back asleep you slowly lifted your head from its cozy spot to look at the clock. Just as you thought way to early to be awake. You glance over your shoulder to see that Layla had made her way into your room and was now giggling like crazy as she snuggles into Chris. CHRIS! HE'S HOME!

He'd been gone for nearly a month on a long filming stint for his new movie. You weren't supposed to see him for another week or so and Layla was losing her patience waiting for him to come back. And god were you happy to see him back where he belonged. You laid there watching as Layla continued to nuzzle her head into his chest as he lay there with his arm lazily draped over her shoulder as he slept peacefully. It warmed your heart seeing your two favorite people so peaceful and happy. You sat up slightly as you scooted over wrapping your arm around the two of them and laying your head against Layla's back.

"Morning bubs" Chris's gruff morning voice was like music to your ears.

"Good morning handsome"

"Oh, so you think I'm handsome huh?"

"Not as handsome as my husband. But I guess you'll do." With that a slight chuckle escaped him and he pulled you closer.

"God y/n I love you, you know that?"

"And I love you" that earned you a kiss on the top of the head as your little family snuggled back in and drifted off to sleep.

    ————————————————————

(Later that day)
While Layla was taking a nap you and Chris were busy playing a simple game of uno. Yeah, yeah, so what if I'm still a kid at heart I just LOVE uno. Let's just say you're both competitive so when it comes to uno you guys often refrain from playing so things don't get to heated. But when he asked you to play with him you couldn't necessarily say no.

"UNO" You yelled as you placed your second to last card down on the pile smiling cheekily at him. Oh and did I mention I almost always win. A smirk crept onto his lips as he placed his set of cards face down onto the table, leaning back with his arms behind his head.

"Hmmm" Oh no he's definitely up to something. He shifted in his chair ready to stand up.

"Well can you win if I do th-" before he could finish you were up out of your chair with him close behind. Running through the hallways of your house giggling like crazy as he chased you down without a care in the world was the best feeling in the world. It felt free. You were happy. But most of all deeply in love with the love of your life and forever soulmate.

You looked up eyeing the hallways end up ahead. Knowing you were cornered you heard the seductive chuckle of Chris Evans behind you making a big smile encompass your face. You took the turn left leaping onto your bed. As You caught your breathe on the bed he stood at the door with his arm leaned against the door frame not even out of breathe. How unfair is that!? He gave you that devilish smirk of his as he saw you eyeing him up and down. Damn, he looked so hot by just so much as standing there.

When your eyes finally met his you gave him a big smile reaching your hand out to him to come join you on the insanely comfy bed. He lifted his weight from the door frame making his way over. He grabbed your hand kissing it before pulling you up to him. His eyes left yours before traveling down to your lips. Your tongue unconsciously shot out to lick across your lips causing him to let out a breathy laugh. Before you knew it his soft lips were on yours with one hand pressing firmly into your back to pull you both as close as possible while his other cupped your cheek lovingly. You wrapped your arms around his neck as you felt him bite your bottom lip. Unable to hold off anymore you moaned into his mouth at the feeling as he took that opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth and deepen the kiss. He groaned loudly when you gave a slight tug on his hair with the hand that you had slowly entwined in his soft golden hair.

Eventually no matter how much you didn't want to you pulled back trying to fill your air depleted lungs. Well that's partially the reason why because if it weren't for Layla sleeping and the fear of waking her up if they went any further you wouldn't mind letting this man take every last bit of air you had. He pouted at the lack of contact trying to reconnect your kiss.

"No Chris we can't we're gonna wake Layla with all the noise we're making. Her rooms right there" you told him trying not to be too loud as her room was just a room away. It had seemed like a perfect choice of rooms for her when you first set up the nursery. You had wanted to keep her close to you but as she got older it only seemed to be a reason to keep quiet and seemingly diminish your sex life.

"Ever since we had her and she started to wake easily we've been trying to be so quiet around here but maybe it's time we move her room. I wanna touch you y/n without having to worry about our little Princess waking up."

"It's like you can read my mind or something Captain America. I didn't know you could do that" you teased walking over to him and laying your head against his chest, listening to his heart thump in rhythm. He pulled you close resting his chin on top of your head.

"Now aren't you funny y/n. I guess Layla's getting a new room then huh? Maybe we'll even let her paint it a fun color. What do you think about that?"

"Sounds perfect bubs"

You both stayed there for a few moments in each other's arms. Soon enough Chris's heart beat sped up a bit causing you to lift a brow. You didn't say anything though. If he had something to say he'd say it when he was ready. A few minutes passed before he spoke up.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"What would you think about having another kid?"

"Really?" You wanted to move back and look him in the eye. You wanted to see how he was feeling and if he was serious. But you didn't. You stayed there with your head against his chest awaiting his answer as images of your growing family flooded your head.

"Yeah. I-I want Layla to have a sibling, brother or sister, and I want a big family with you. I want everything with you."

"Only one condition"

"Whats your condition?" He asked nervously.

"We start right away!" You almost yelled with the excitement and happiness this had brought you. Finally moving away to look at him but staying in his hold.

"Oh thank god. Don't scare me bubs I thought you were gonna say no."

"Never. I want a big family too and plus Layla needs someone to play with." You confirmed hoping to diminish his fear.

"I love you so much y/n and I love our family and I'm thankful everyday of my life for everything god has given me."

"I love you Chris and I love our growing family. NOW LET'S MAKE A BABY!"
-
-
Comment any suggestions as far as people and/or situations you want to see and vote if you liked it!