Let's Go For A Walk

Murdoc carried 2D up the stairs.
2D didn't think much of it, so he giggled.
Murdoc pushed the door to 2D's room open with his foot, closing it behind him. He continued walking towards the bed and sat down on it, 2D still in his arms.
2D sat in Murdoc's lap. He put both hands onto the Satanist's shoulders. He looked him deep in the eyes before leaning in to kiss him. They made out for what felt like an eternity, until 2D pulled away.

"I really missed this..", he said while panting.

"Me too.."
They looked at one another for some time.

"I'm kinda tired.", 2D said while rubbing his eyes.

"Should I head downstairs?"

"I mean, I wouldn't mind if you stayed a bit..", 2D blushed, avoiding eye contact.

Murdoc smirked.
"Anything for you, Stu."

2D rolled his eyes and layed down. Murdoc did the same. 2D wrapped his arms around the other man, burying his face in his chest. The Satanist ran his fingers through 2D's hair.

"You know..", 2D started.
"It's been hard without you."

"What do you mean?"

"I missed you, everything we did. No other person gave me the affection you gave me.", the bluenette sighed.
"I felt alone, even when being around people. It was like nobody really understood my feelings..But when you were there, everyday I woke up, knowing I'd see you again, I'd get that affection again, that feeling you gave me... That I got from no one else.."

"Stu...", Murdoc was speechless.
They layed there in silence.

"I'm so happy that you're back.. Don't leave me again.."

"I won't."

"Promise?"

"I promise."
2D hummed in response.
After a few minutes, he fell asleep.
Murdoc continued playing with his hair, until he felt his upper eyelids getting heavy.

---------------------------------------------------------

Murdoc woke up to sunlight shining directly onto his face. He groaned and sat up. He looked to his left, where 2D was still sleeping. He smiled and ran his hand through the blue hair. He got up and left the room. Once downstairs, he went into the kitchen, where the other three sat on the table. They were eating and talking.

"Morning guys.", Murdoc greeted them.

"Sup Murdoc.", Russel smiled.

"Hey Murdoc.", Noodle gave him a toothy grin.

"Yeah, hi.", Ace didn't bother to look at him.
Murdoc shrugged it off and sat on the chair next to Russel.

"So, what did you and 2D do last night?", Noodle smirked.

"Nothing much, just cuddled.", Murdoc smirked.
"And made out."

"Ohhhh.", Noodle wiggled her eyebrows.
Murdoc did it back, which made her laugh.

"That's all? Awww...", Russel said jokingly.
The others laughed.

"So are you guys together?", Ace asked. Murdoc looked at Ace, his cheeks a light shade of pink.

"Well... No.."

"Not yet!!", Russel exclaimed.

"Not yet!", Murdoc repeated, before letting out one of his laughs.
Noodle giggled.

"What's funny?", Murdoc asked.

"It's your laugh! It sounds like a frog who smokes 18 packs of cigarettes a day!!", she explained.