Crushing

Silence.
The only sound was the teacher trying to explain a maths problem. But honestly, Mrs. Wilson really can't explain anything except her relationship problems and even then nobody understands her. Stuart wasn't always the best student. Often he would zone out in class, imagining the most bizarre things.

"MISTER POT!!!", shouted Mrs. Wilson as she dropped a book on Stuart's desk. He jumped at the sudden noise.
"Would you mind explaining the class how to solve this problem?", she pointed at the blackboard.

"Uhh..", Stuart said with a shaky voice. He hated maths, he just didn't understand it. A few seconds of uncomfortable silence went by and the whole class started to break out in laughter. 'How embarrassing!', Stuart thought to himself as he hid his face.

"You should start paying attention in class, Stuart Pot! This topic will be appearing in the next test!", Mrs. Wilson gave him a stern look.

"Yeah yeah, sure.", Stuart mumbled to himself.
The teacher continued explaining. Her lesson was soon interrupted by the bell.

"Alright students, that's all for today. Make sure to repeat the topic, especially you Mr. Pot.", the class laughed again. The students left afterwards. Maths was the last lesson before lunchtime, so everyone headed to the cafeteria to get food. Stuart hated the cafeteria, it was way too crowded for him and the thought of being pushed around by all those people made him cringe. That's why he spent lunch all by himself in an abandoned part of the school. It was in an empty classroom on the second floor. There were old tables and chairs, as well a teachers desk. Stuart would go sit on the window ledge since they were pretty big. Then he would look outside, just thinking about stuff while listening to music.

Once he arrived at the classroom, he did the exact thing. He listened to his favorite song while thinking about his crush.
He was so handsome.
Dark clothes, black hair, greenish skin. Stuart loved everything about him. He thought back to the day he first met him, which was in detention. It was a Friday some months prior, probably in June. His crush was sort of a bad boy: He damaged school property like spray painting the walls, breaking the windows and such. And his signature leather jacket made him look especially cool. Stuart didn't do his homework and that day Mrs. Wilson really lost it, so he got detention. There wasn't anything special at first, he just sat down and zoned out again. That was until he stepped inside the room. A few people cheered as he did, causing Stuart to look up. The boy laughed and leaned his body against the doorframe. He was talking to a few people when he noticed Stuart staring at him.

"Like what you see?", he smirked.
Stuart flinched and looked away.
"Don't worry love, everyone knows I'm attractive."

Embarrassed, Stuart looked down on the floor, ignoring the laughter around him. That wasn't the only time Stuart saw him though. He would spot him in the hallway occasionally and immediately felt his face get hot. Sometimes, he would even watch him draw something on the wall. That was the last time Stuart saw him before not being able to go to school for almost half a year. The reason for that was that he got into a car accident, causing both of his eyes to fill with blood, making them constanly black.
If that wasn't bad enough, he was in a coma for quite a few months. All this is what caused him to loose focus easily.
After a few songs he turned the music off. He took a deep breath and just as he exhaled, someone spoke.

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here, hm?", a deep, raspy voice made it's way across the room.
Stuart turned around just to see someone standing in the door.
It was him.
His crush! Why was he here?
Stuart felt his heart start racing as his face turned into a bright red color.
The other boy chuckled and started walking over to Stuart, who felt his heart beating fast as the other boy approached him.