Rock The House

It was Friday, the day of the party, and the pre last day before the band went back to England. The party started at 7PM, so they had all day to get ready. They went swimming, which made time go by quickly. It was 5PM when they decided to get ready. They showered and were about to get dressed, the there was a knock on the door.

"Hello?", Murdoc answered the door.

"Hey Murdoc! You have to go to Russel, I'll get ready with 2D."

"Okay?"

"Also, don't wait for us. Once you're done, go to the party. We might take a while.", Noodle explained.
Murdoc nodded, took his stuff and went Russel. Noodle closed the door.
"Okay 2D, let's get started. You can change by yourself, right?"

"Of course I can!", he pouted a lip.
Noodle laughed and he went into the bathroom to change. 2D wore what they bought for him the other day: A  yellow cropped off-shoulder blouse and black high waisted shorts.
"Okay, come in!", he opened the bathroom door.

"Damn, you thick."

"I know right?", he slapped on his behind and giggled. Noodle laughed.

"Okay, sit on there.", she pointed at the toilet. 2D sat down and Noodle stood in front of him.
"Heavy makeup or just a bit?"

"Just a bit."

"Well then, let's get started! This color would look great with your outfit."

----------------------------------------------------------

"No way! I'm not letting you do that!"

"Murdoc, please! It would look amazing!"

"Not in this life!"

"Please, for 2D!"

"Absolutely not."

"Murdoc! Come on!"

"Russel."

"Please.."

"Fine..."

"Yaaaaasss!!!", Russel cheered.
Murdoc scoffed and sat down on the bed. It took Russel ages to convince Murdoc to let him do his makeup.
"This purple, just a very very small amount. Then a bit of eyeliner. Trust me, it'll look great."

"Just get it over with."
Murdoc rolled his eyes.
Russel chuckled and did it.
After what felt like an eternity, he was finally finished.

"Okay, check it out."
Murdoc stood up and went into the bathroom.

"What.."

"Like it?"

"I mean.. It's okay.."

"Told you it'd look great. Russel the makeup professional.", he labeled himself.
"Well, we're done, then. Let's head out."
So, they went to the party. Even though it started only half an hour ago, it was filled with people.
Still, they managed to find an empty table. As soon as they say down, Russel pulled out his phone to text Noodle.

--------------------------------------------------------
                            Pasta

-When are you guys coming?

                                   On our way :) -

-Okay, see ya then! ^^

--------------------------------------------------------

"They'll be here soon. Want me to get some drinks?", Russel offered.

"Sure."
Russel stood up and went to the bartender. Murdoc was on his phone while he waited for Russel to come back. It was just then, when a pair of hands covered Murdoc's eyes.