Chapter 3

Liam's P.OV

"I have I tell you something..."

I watched as Harry's face filled with alarm. How was I suppose to tell him this?

"what..." Harry croaked out. I had tears in my eyes, I was the only one who knew. Stay strong Liam, you can do it. "It's Sky.. And Niall." I whispered.

Harry's face turned from alarm to fury. "I know Liam. Niall, my best mate!! How could he? And to think I trusted Sky, what a bi-"

"THEY'RE GONE HARRY!" I screamed, totally enraged at how inconsiderate Harry was. The first tear slipped out, so I threw the note Niall left and ran to my room.

Harry's P.O.V

I picked up the note Liam dropped with shaking hands. I slowly unfolded the paper, and looked at the note scrawled out in Niall's handwriting;

Liam, Zayn, Niall and Harry

Sky has had it. She feels she has to leave, and since she can't just go home, she is running away. I know you guys must think I am insane for not stopping her, not holding her back. But to be honest, I feel like I'm not wanted. And I know I'm not needed. You guys will do fine without me.

Please don't come looking for us.

Niall

P.S Harry, I hope you feel damn good, sending her off, and giving her no choice. Well done, bro. Great boyfriend.

I could hear his sarcasm through the note.

I ran out of my room, tears streaming down my face. She was really gone?

"Harry?" Louis asked. Good, I love Louis when he's concerned. I ran into his arms, handing the note to a confused looking Zayn. A few seconds I heard Zayn's low gasp and then he was quiet.

"Niall..." he whispered.

He shook his head, as if to to wake himself from such a dream.

Then, he turned to me, and shoved me against the wall. I saw Louis' eyes drift to the note, and watched as his anger rose too.

"it was you! You didn't let Sky down easy, didn't give her a chance to explain herself, didn't even give her the time to say goodbye! And because of that, we have lost her, Niall and very possibly, if we don't find them, we've lost One Direction! How's that, huh? Ruining all our careers?" Zayn spat in my face. I still had tears in my eyes, but I was pissed off. I shoved zayn to the floor, and screamed at him. "Did you not read the not?! Niall said he didn't feel welcome, and he wouldn't just leave if it was only me. Why would he? He has a life people only dream of having! So I'm not the Only JackASS HERE!!!" I screamed. Then, without thinking, I threw a fist right into Zayn's stomach. I was pounding my fist furiously, until I was pulled off. Jumping up, horrified at what I just did, I ran to my room, trying to ignore the horrible sounds of Zayn's coughs, and eventually I heard him throw up.

What am I doing to my friends?

Niall's P.O.V

"Here Sky." I handed her an IPhone. "what is this? I already have one!" she frowned, obviously confused.

"well, being in a famous boy band, we have a lot of money, so the boys could track us through our old phones so here," I took the phone she had and chucked it into the garbage pail nearby.

"Really Niall?" she giggled. "what?" I asked her. She laughed. "Normal people don't just throw a nearly new IPhone in the garbage." she said. And as is if on cue it rang. Sky ran over and took it back out, just to see who it was. She rolled her eyes, which were tearing up, and threw it at a tree, smashing the phone and completely destroying it.

"That's how you get rid of a phone." she muttered.