Chapter 10

Sky's POV

He kissed me.

Niall James Horan. Kissed me. But...

I didn't like him like that, i couldn't. i just couldn't feel that way about anther boy so quickly. Sure, Harry was a complete asshole to me, but that didn't mean the first boy i saw, i had to be all over. That, on top of the guilt of knowing that I might be the main cause of One Direction splitting, i couldn't deal with myself.

"Niall?" I called softly into the next room where he was sitting, scrolling through something on his phone. He looked up, shocked that I was speaking to him. No wonder, i had been ignoring him since he kissed me. 

"Yes love?" he said. "Im just going to go for a short little walk alright?" I responded to him, the guilt growing as his expression drew sadder and sadder as i spoke. He just nodded, and i turned around and walked quickly out the door of the small hut we were now staying in. 

I walked down the dusty street we were on, walking past many bustling stations. Seeing all of it, I wondered how long me and Niall would last here. niether of us knew the area, Niether of us knew how to survive in a place like this. Maybe i should just trick him into thinking that i want to go back, then once hes safley back in the band, i could sneak off and live my life, while letting him live his.

Just as the thoughts were filling my head and i was planning yet another way to run from my problems, i saw it.

He towered above most of the people there, his hair was unmistakebly curly and long, but yet styled to perfection. His raybans and his loose button up shirt indicated it was the boy i thought it was. I almost yelled his name, but it came out as a whisper.

'Harry"

It was at that moment i realized. i still loved him. No matter how mad he made me, how much he pissed me off, I still loved him.

Which was exactly why he wasn't aloud to see me.

I sprinted before he could see me, and panic filled my whole body. As soon as i thought i was far enough away, i glanced over my shoulder.

He was staring straight at me.

I ran into the room Niall was in, and in a rushed and paniced breathe, i breathed the words as fast I could.

"We need to leave." 

Harry's POV 

I pulled my raybans down from the top of my head to cover my eyes as i stepped off the plane. It was hot here, so as i walked off the unbuttoned my shirt a bit. 

The boys and I had a plan. We figured, there really was no point in just coming here, it would be a chance of 1 in 1,000,000 to just randomly come across them. and even if we did, what would we do? Throw a bag over there heads and book it? Ya, that made loads of sense. "ello love, dont mean to be a bother but, may i leave this body here for a minute while i use the loo? thanks a bunch, means a lot to me." ya, that would go over real smooth.

But anyway, what other choice did we have? I was scared for Sky, but i was also worried Niall would do something. I knew i was a jerk of a boyfriend, but she was still mine, and as soon as i got her back, she would never leave my sight. I was going to fix myself, and we could fall in love again, just like we used to be.

Me and the boys were going to ask around, see if anyone had possibly seen the couple. Niall was very very smart through his plan, but one flaw he had made was posting that video on twitter. The boys and I, along with millions of our fans, now knew what they both looked like. 

I was thinking about that black hair all day as i walked around searching for the two. My mind was out of it by the end of the day, and it felt hopeless. Not a single person had noticed or even show a slight recognition towards my description. I was giving up, when a small woman approached me. 

"You've been looking for someone?" she said to me. i nodded, kind of creeped out that she knew that. then again, it was a pretty small village. 

She pointed her finger towards a circle of huts, and she started to say something, but i didn't hear. 

Running towards one of the huts was girl about my age, with black hair that flowed behind her as she sprinted in the opposite direction. 

My mind raced. It couldn't be her. The odds of finding her on the first day i was here? But it looked like her form, that was the way she ran. But her skin was much much paler before. i knew she would be more tanned but this?

All those thoughts came to a crashing halt when this girl i was watching quickly glanced back, and even though she was distanced away from me, i could see her. Sky.

My Sky.