Chapter 2

Sky's P.O.V

I can't believe it. We are done?! How could he? The boys were currently at sound check, getting ready for their concert tonight. I guess Harry wasn't nearly as broken as I was. But why would he be? He was Harry Styles! He didn't need me. I paced the room. I needed to leave, but there was no way I could just fly home. Right now, we were in America for the boys tour. I had a good amount of money so... "That's it!" I screamed through the apartment. "I'm running away!" i knew inside this was stupid, running away from my problems, but I had no other choice, Harry hated me so I had to go. I wouldn't leave right away, but I would start planning. Well, I need to make sure I have enough money. I should also think of where I'm going. I don't have family back home. No point going back there. Maybe I can 'accidentally' miss their next flight. I don't know. I will think about it. Right now, I'm hungry.

I walked into the kitchen, expecting to find my favorite chocolate bar on the table, which I left, but instead there was a note.

'I was hungry, thanks babe.

Not so much love, Harry'

I could feel my cheeks heating up. How could he be so careless? Immature? Couldn't he see I had loved him? How hard this was for me? No! Cause he was a heartless bas-

"SSSKKKKKKYYYYYY?!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?" I heard Louis' obnoxiously loud voice ring throughout the apartment. I giggled. "Over here, carrot top!" I yelled. I heard him groan. "That joke is so old." he said, but was smiling when he came around the corner and pulled me into a hug. Trailing after him was the three other boys, but I noticed Niall was missing. Shooting a glare at Harry, I asked Liam where he was. "He should be here. But he said he would just stay in his room. He was tired. Hopefully he can perform tonight!" Liam said hopefully. I felt my face drain. If Niall was home...

I heard his door open, and he came into view. When our eyes met, there was something there that confirmed my fears.

He knew. He heard me throwing things, screaming at Harry. But worst of all, he knew I was running away. He would never let me leave.

But then he opened his arms, and I could see that he had not slept at all.

"It's okay, I won't tell." he whispered into my hair.

Niall's P.O.V

I had been sitting in my room, thinking about what happened the other day. How could Harry think I would do that to him? Sky was amazing, but she was Harry's. End of story.

But then, when I was in my room, I heard her scream. I was about to rush to her, when she shouted "I'm running away!" I had been so shocked, not knowing what to do. I just lay down, thinking. Should I convince her to stay? Or should I go home with her, then quickly come back.

That's when the boys came running in.

I heard them explaining to her where I was, so I quickly came downstairs. I pulled her into a hug, and whispered into her hair.

"It's okay, I won't tell." I hesitated.

"I won't tell, because I'm coming with you."

Harry's P.O.V

I knew Niall was whispering in her hair. But what was he saying? I don't know, but I couldn't stand seeing them like that. I turned on my heel and ran out of the room, feeling angry, upset all at the same time. The other day, I was drunk and I got so mad at her, I couldn't help it.

"I Hate You!"

My angry voice rang through my mind, and I instantly regretted it.

"NO! I don't hate you Sky! I-I" I was stuttering.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door. I turned around, and was not surprised to find Liam standing there.

"What?" I snapped.

"SUPERMAN!!" Louis screamed before Liam could even speak. "HAARRRYYYYY!!! Have a carrot." he said the last part calmly, and it was scaring me. "where's Zayn?" Liam asked. I had an idea, to get him up.

"ZAYN! LIAM IS TRYING TO USE YOUR HAIRSPRAY!!"

We heard a huge crash, and tons of bumping as Zayn came hurtling Up the stairs. "Say WHAT now?!" he asked, looking angry as shit.

We all burst out laughing. But only for a moment, until reality hit me.

Once all the boys were out, besides Liam, I tried to speak, but Liam started.

"I have to tell you something..."

~*<*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey Gals! And guys! And yes I just said gals.

Anyway, I've only got three reads, so I don't know if I'll continue. But even if one person loves it, I'll keep going!!!

SabrinaXOXO <3