Chapter 5: He looked like jimin

Time skips

Myra's POV:

Finally, I am in Seoul now. Oh my god! I can't believe this. Is it true or am I dreaming?

Myra: Anya, once pinch me.

She pinched me.

Myra: Ahh... so, it's not a dream. It's real.
Anya: Shall we go?
Myra: Yeah, sorry.

We both arrived at our house. It's not that big but it's enough for us.

Myra: That is you room. My room is just next to you. If you want anything, you can come to my room.
Anya: Okay, akka.

We both went to our rooms and started unpacking. After half an hour, there was a knock on my door.

Myra: Come in.
Anya: Akka, I am hungry.
Myra: Wait. I will make something to eat.
Anya: Okay.

I went to kitchen and opened the fridge. There is nothing. Seems like I have to buy groceries.

Myra: Anya.
Anya: What akka?
Myra: I am going out to buy groceries. Close the door properly and don't open the door for anyone other than me. Okay?
Anya: Akka, I will come with you. Please, please.
Myra: Okay.

We went out and bought the things that we want. While we were going back, I bumped into someone. He was wearing a mask and sunglasses. He looks familiar but I can't recognise him. Who is he? Why he looks familiar to me?

Myra: Sorry.

I said sorry and continued to walk with anya.
_________________________________________

Jimin's POV:

I was just walking in street and bumped into someone. I turned and was about to say sorry. But I just stood there amazed by her beauty. She didn't look like korean. Her dressing style is very different. Her long black straight hair, her dark brown eyes, her pink lips. Everything looked so perfect in her. She was like a piece of art. She was wearing a pink dress that suit her perfectly.

She said sorry and left. Even her voice is so sweet. After a few seconds, I came back to my senses. I was smiling like an idiot. I didn't even realize I was smiling like that. Then, I went to dorm.

In dorm:

I went in while a smile was plastered on my face. Everyone is doing their business. Some were using their phones. I went and sat next to taehyung.

Taehyung: Hyung, why are you smiling like that? What happened?
Jimin: Nothing.
Jin: You seems to be in a good mood.
Jimin: Yeah, I am.

I stood up and went to my room. I showered and came out wearing some comfortable clothes. I plopped on my bed and the only thing on my mind was her. Her beautiful brown eyes, her silky black hair. How can someone be so perfect?
_________________________________________

Myra's POV:

Why he looked so familiar? Did I saw him before? Who is he? I took my phone and was watching bts videos. Then, it hit me. He looked like jimin. I didn't see his face but his body looked like jimin. Is he really jimin? But why would he wander in street? No, no. It must be someone else who look like him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for the late guys. I was writing my project works and forgot to update. Anyway, enjoy the new part and don't forget to comment and vote.