Chapter 8: Anya?

Taehyung's POV:

I finished my practice and was going to dorm. While I was walking, I saw something shining on the floor. I bent down and picked it. It was a bracelet with the letter 'M' on it. It was the same bracelet that I saw in my dream. But how did it get here? Is it mean that she is here?

I kept it in my pocket and went out. There I saw Myra talking with someone on phone. She was smiling and looked happy while talking. I wonder who it is that make her so happy. Maybe it was her boyfriend? But why am I getting uncomfortable at that thought? I pushed all that thoughts and went to dorm. I took a bath and fell asleep hoping that I will see that girl again in my dreams.

Jimin's POV:

I am myra searched for bracelet for a long time but we didn't find it. She left the office and I too went to the dorm.

Jin: What took you so long to come back?
Jimin: Myra lost her bracelet and we were searching for that.
Jin: Okay.
Jimin: I am tired. I am going to my room.

Then I went to my room.

Myra's POV:

I went to home with a sad face.

Myra: I am back.
Anya: Akka!
Myra: How's your day?
Anya: It's good. How about you? Why are you sad?
Myra: My day was pretty good until I lost my bracelet.
Anya: The one that madhu anna gave you?
Myra: Yes.
Anya: Someone must have took it. Don't worry. You will find it.
Myra: I hope so.

I and anya ate dinner and went to our rooms.

On concert day:

(Still myra's pov)

Days really went fast. The concert is today and it's weekend. Anya don't have any classes and I can't leave her alone in home. I know she had lived alone before but it's not india and I don't want anything to happen to her.

We are not that close but she trusted me and came with me to a country she don't even know. So, she is my responsibility and I can't let anything happen to her. I decided to take her with me. I already asked bang pd and he said that I can take her. Now, we are going to company first. And then, we will go to the place where the concert will be held.

Anya: What should I do there?
Myra: No need to do anything. Just sit somewhere and don't disturb the work.
Anya: It will be boring, akka.
Myra: If you want to help me, you can help me with some little things.
Anya: Okay.

We went to company and packed the outfits and went to the place where the concert will be held(I don't know where they perform concerts. I think it's stadium? Correct me if I am wrong).

All of them were practicing on stage. As it's my first time going to a concert, I was very shocked at how big it was. I have only seen pictures in my phone. I didn't thought it will be this huge.

Jimin: Hey myra.
Myra: Hi everyone.
Jimin: Oh, who is she?
Myra: She is anya, my sister.
Taehyung: Anya?

Taehyung's POV:

We were practicing on stage then myra came. There was a girl with her. I was shocked when I saw that girl clearly. She was the younger girl that I saw in one of my dream. Then, jimin hyung spoke.

Jimin: Oh, who is she,
Myra: She is anya, my sister.
Taehyung: Anya?

It's the same name.

Myra: Yes, why?
Taehyung: Nothing.