Chapter 19: Birthday

Author's POV:

Honey and the others are busy with decorating the house. Jin and anya are in kitchen busy in baking the cake.

Meanwhile, taehyung and myra were at namsan tower watching the view of the city.

(I don't know if it looks like this or not. I downloaded this from google)

Myra: The view is beautiful from here.

Taehyung turned to the girl who is standing beside him while admiring the amazing scenery infront of her. But to his eyes, she was even more beautiful.

Taehyung: Yeah, really beautiful. You know what?
Myra: Hmm?(what?)
Taehyung: You were wearing the same dress when I saw you in my dream but you are more pretty in reality.

She didn't know what to speak or how to react. Her cheeks started to turn red as tomatoes. As she tried to speak, she was interrupted by taehyung.

Taehyung: We should come here at night time. The view looks so shiny and dazzling with all the lights of the city. Next time, let's come here at night.
Myra: I-I would love to.

After a few minutes of silence, taehyung spoke.

Taehyung: Myra, is there any second chance for me?

Myra didn't expect it to be so sudden. She still don't know what to answer for his question. She was already feeling guilty for making him sad by rejecting him once. The guilt was eating her inside and the thought of him being sad making her heart break.

She don't want to hide her feeling anymore. Maybe what honey said was true that rishi won't come into her life again. Myra doesn't want to lose him. She hugged taehyung and let her feeling out.

Myra: I love you. I love you so so much. I can't hide it anymore. It breaks my heart seeing you heartbroken. I loved you since the start but I couldn't tell you because of some reasons. I don't want to lose you.

She let out her tears soaking his shirt. Even though taehyung was shocked and surprised by her words and actions, he hugged her back. After a good five minutes myra calmed down and they broke the hug. He cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears with his thumbs.

Myra: Sorry for hurting you taehyung.
Taehyung: It's fine. It was not your fault. You must had a reason for doing it.

Taehyung was on cloud nine. The one who he loves, adores, wants to protect for the rest of his life, confessed her love for him. There is nothing more he want right now.

Taehyung: Myra, will you be my girlfriend?
Myra: Yes.
Taehyung: I love you.
Myra: I love you more.

Taehyung take a look at his watch to see the time and realised that they have to go home before it gets any late for surprise party.

Taehyung: Let's go. You must be hungry.
Myra: I am not-

He cut her off and dragged her to his car. Then he started driving. After a few minutes of driving, he stopped the car.

Myra: Why did you stop the car?
Taehyung: I am gonna show you something when we arrive at your house.

Then taehyung took a cloth and blindfolded her.

Taehyung: Don't take it off until I tell you to.
Myra: Okay?

He again started to drive. Ten minutes had passed which felt like hours for myra. Finally, the car came to a stop. Taehyung got out of the car and opened the door for myra.

Taehyung: Here, take my hand.

Myra got off from car and taehyung lead her into the house.

Taehyung: Now you can take off that blindfold.

As soon as myra opened her eyes everyone screamed.

All: SURPRISE!!!

She was surprised and confused about why they did all this. Honey hugged myra and wished her happy birthday.

Honey: Happy birthday myra.

Then she realised that she had forgotten her own birthday. Everyone wished myra one by one.

Myra: I totally forgot about my birthday. Thank you everyone.
Jungkook: No need to thank us noona.
J-hope: It's time to cut the cake.
Jin: Wait, I will bring the cake.

Jin went to kitchen and came back with a cake in his hands. Everyone sang the birthday song and told myra to make a wish.

Myra(in mind): I wish rishi won't ruin our happiness again.

After that, myra cut the cake. Honey started to apply cream on myra's face while she started to fight against honey and all the members joined in except namjoon and yoongi. When the fight was finally over everyone's faces was covered with cream especially myra's. Not only myra's face but also her saree and hair had some cream.

Myra: I guess I have to take a shower to remove all this cream.
Taehyung: we have to clean up our faces too.

Jungkook showed his face to jin while spreading the cream on his face.

Jungkook: Do I look like a cake? (🤣)
Jin: Yah! Jungkook! Go wash your face.

All of them washed off the cream on their faces. Meanwhile myra took a shower and wore another dress.

She came out of her room and everyone had lunch

Honey: Wow! It's already 3pm. We have to clean this mess.
Myra: Yeah, you're right.
Honey: By the way, I forgot to give you something.
Myra: What is it?

Honey went to her room(myra's room) and came out with a small box.

A/N:

Don't you think my writing skills are a little bit improving? Don't forget to comment and vote. Thankyou for reading.