Chapter 15: Telling everything to honey

Myra's POV:

I came out of kitchen and saw honey doing something with my phone.

Myra: Did you select the movie?
Honey: Come sit. We have so much to talk.

I sat on the couch.

Myra: What do you want to talk?

She gave the phone to me.

Honey: Care to explain what it is? He is texting you for a while now. But you didn't tell anything to me. What if something happens to you?
Myra: I wanted to tell you but I thought I shouldn't drag you in this mess. It's between me and rishi.
Honey: You didn't tell us last time too. You keep hiding things from me.
Myra: Okay. I won't hide anything. Please don't start to lecture me.
Honey: Is it means he know you are in Seoul?
Myra: I think he knew.

Honey: Did you saw him?
Myra: No. He has been texting me from yesterday morning. You already read the texts.
Honey: So that's why you are upset yesterday. I knew something happened to you when you went out for a walk at night time.
Myra: That's it. Nothing happened. Now stop asking questions.
Honey: Let's watch a movie.

We are watching the film. But my mind was wandering around taehyung. Is he alright? Or was he upset like me?

Honey: Myra?
Myra: Hmm? (What?)
Honey: You said no one knows about rishi. But jimin said that he thought you were upset about yesterday and that's why you took a day off. Did anything else happened other than the texts?

I think I should tell her everything. I will know if I did the right thing or not.

Myra: Yesterday, while I was in office, taehyung came to me and said that he wanted to talk to me. We went to rooftop...

I started telling her everything.

Taehyung's POV:

I told jimin to go to myra's house. She didn't came to office today. So I asked jimin to go to her house and know what happened to her. After a few minutes, jimin came back. I went to him.

Taehyung: What happened to her? Why didn't she came to office? Is she alright?
Jimin: Calm down tae. She is fine. Her friend came to visit myra from india. Myra wanted to spend some time with her friend and didn't came to office.
Taehyung: Okay then.

Myra's POV:

Myra: That's what happened.
Honey: So, jimin knew you love taehyung?
Myra: Yes.
Honey: What if he tell taehyung about it?
Myra: I don't think he will.
Honey: Give me jimin's number.
Myra: Why? Please don't create more problems honey.
Honey: I won't.
Myra: I have to ask jimin first.

She nodded. Then I called jimin.

Author's POV:

After a few rings, jimin picked up the call.

Jimin: Myra?
Myra: Jimin? Can I give your number to honey?
Jimin: Why?
Myra: umm... It's..
Jimin: It's fine. Give my number to her.
Myra: Thank you jimin.

Call ended.

Honey: What happened?
Myra: He said to give his number to you.

Honey saved his number in her phone.

Honey: It's getting late. Let's sleep.
Myra: Yeah.

(A/n: Anya already came home when myra is telling what happened the previous day)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I am really really sorry for the late. And also sorry for the small chapter. My mental condition is not very stable. I have been stressing out so much about school and exams. Adding to that I can't even see my friends. It's really hard when you have one to tell how you are feeling. Thank you for waiting. I won't be late again. I know it's boring but it won't be too long.