Chapter 1: Mom

Myra's POV:

I opened my eyes while the sun rays are falling on my face through the curtains. Then my mom came to my room.

Mom: Oh, you are already awake?
Myra: Yes.
Mom: Fresh up and come downstairs.
Myra: Okay, mom.

I quickly took a shower and wore a casual dress and went downstairs. I went to dining room to eat my breakfast.

Myra: Good morning, mom.
Mom: Morning myra.
Myra: Mom, when is madhu coming home?
Mom: He will come in two days.

Madhu is my older brother. He was working in Bangalore. He comes home once in a month. Me and my mom lives in Hyderabad. My native place is Mumbai but after my dad's death, we shifted here.

Mom: By the way, did you find a job?
Myra: Not yet. I will find a job as soon as possible.

I graduated from university and now I am searching for a job. I always wanted to work in Seoul but I can't leave my mom here alone. I wanted work in Seoul was mainly because of my favourite boy band BTS. Yes, I am an army. I always dreamed of meeting them or going to a concert. But it seems like it will never come true.

I was deep in my thoughts and forgot to eat.

Mom: Eat your food. It's getting cold.
Myra: Yes, mom.

She started washing dishes. I finished eating and went to my room.
_________________________________________

In BTS dorm

Taehyung's POV:

We just came to our dorm from practice. As soon as I came back, I went to my room and fell asleep.

I saw a girl in my dream. She had long straight hair. Her back was facing me. I don't know what dress she was wearing. I have never seen that type of dress before. I can say that she is not a korean from her dress code. She was about to turn.

But jimin came to my room calling my name.

Jimin: Tae, wake up.
Taehyung: What is it hyung?
Jimin: It's already dinner time. Come, let's eat.
Taehyung: Okay.

I didn't know that I slept so long. I went to dining table to eat dinner. But I am little disappointed because I didn't saw her face. I finished eating and went to my room. I laid down on my bed and kept thinking about that girl in my dream. I was so curious to know who she was.
_________________________________________

Myra's POV:

Mom: Myra, I am going out to buy groceries.
Myra: Mom, I will come with you.
Mom: Why?
Myra: I was bored at home. I will help you with holding the bags.
Mom: Okay.

Me and mom went to grocery shop. Mom bought vegetables and some other  things. We both were returning to home. Then my mom ran to a little kid who was about to get hit by a truck. She pushed that kid away and instead of him, mom got hit.

Myra: MOM!!!

I was in a shock. Still processing what happened just now. I came to my senses and ran to my mom. Her head was bleeding.

Myra: Mom, hang in there. I will take to hospital.

Someone called an ambulance. The ambulance came and we went to hospital. Mom was in operation room. I was waiting outside. I immediately called my brother and told him what happened. Then, doctor came out of the operation room.

Myra: Doctor, what happened to my mom? Is she alright? Can I see her?

The doctor didn't speak a word.

Myra: Why are you not answering? Is she alright?
Doctor: We are sorry.
Myra: What? My mom...
Doctor: She is no more. We are really sorry for you loss.

With that he left. I fell down on my knees. First, my dad. Now, my mom. Why is this happening to me? What did I do wrong. Then I got a call from my brother.

Madhu(brother): What did the doctor told? Is she out of danger?
Myra: Anna, she is n-no more.
Madhu: What? Myra, don't joke at this time. What you said was not true, right?
Myra: Do you still think I was joking with you, anna? Even after hearing my voice?

(Anna- older brother)

Madhu broke into tears. He was crying so badly that I can hear his cries from the phone.

Myra: Anna, don't cry.
Madhu: I will come home as soon as possible. Wait for me.
Myra: Okay, anna.
Madhu: Hm. Be safe.
Myra: You too.

I hung up from the call. I don't know what to do now. I went home. I locked the main door and went to my room. I sat on the floor hugging my knees. I sobbed quietly. My eyes were red and puffy from all the crying. Without me knowing, I fell asleep.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello guys. How are you all? How is the story? I hope you like it. I will update only one chapter per week. So, stay tuned.
Today is taehyung's birthday(December 30). He is my bias. I started writing drafts of this story on December 11th. I published this book today because this is a special day for me. More special that my own birthday.

Here are some pictures of taehyung.

Isn't he cute? Aww... look at him. So innocent and pure.

Happy birthday taetae

Happy birthday taetae. I hope you will celebrate many more birthdays like this. May god bless you. Have a long and happy life. Always keep smiling. Stay strong and healthy.