Our Love Park

7 Months Later..

SUNGHWA'S POV

Me and Luhan oppa are happy together. Now, it's winter. I'd like to say it's gonna be fun. Today, he decided to walked with me at the park that we both confessed our feelings. We said love at each other that night.

He drove away the car, his left hands was holding my hands. He squeezed it lightly.

"Sunghwa-ah." I looked at him. "Uhm?" I hummed in tones. He took a glanced at me. "Are you happy with me?" He asked.

"Of course. I am happy with you." I smile widely at him. He smiled. He kissed on my hand. "I love you." He took a glanced at me and smiled. "I love you more oppa." I'm doing agyeo. He laughed. "Aww.. Kyeopta!" He pinched my cheeks. I giggled.

As we arrived, we both went out from the car. He held my hand and we both walked side by side.

"Oppa, it's cold." I mumbled. He stopped and looked at me. "Let me heat you up." He grabbed my both hands and near to his mouth. He blew my hands with his breathe.

I smile while staring at him. His hot breath fanning my hands. He stared at me and smiled. He put my right hands in his pocket while our hands intertwined. I put my left hands in my pocket.

"Gomawo oppa." I said. "Ne. I love you." He pulled me to sit on the bench. I clinged his arms and landed my head on his shoulder.

"Sunghwa-ah.. Remember we told to each other that we're in love?" He asked. I lifted my head and looked at him. He stared on my eyes. "Yeah, I remember." I answered. He licked his lips.

"This place will be our love place. I mean it's kind of the place that full of our love. You can go here wherever you miss me. Yeah, I'm gonna go to the university. You will miss me right? Next month is my graduation. Mommy and Daddy have choose a university for me." He said. I pouted.

"Mm.. I will be alone. I will miss you oppa." I lowered my head. "Hey, you're not alone. Because, I'm always here." He pointed at my chest. I smile shyly. "In your heart baby." he smirked.

"Hahaha.. You're funny. You always in my mind and my heart too! I can't forget you. Even if I'm in the class. I'm always thinking about you. If you're not here. I'm alone." I pouted. He cupped my cheeks.

"You're not alone. You have your parents and your friends. Uhm? I will come back when it's my holiday." he explained. I sighed heavily. "Uhm.. Okay oppa." he lifted my chin.

"You looks so sad. Don't do this to me. You makes me feel guilty." he said. "You should feel that way!" I crossed my arms. I chuckled.

"Uhm.. Don't mad at me please." He cupped my cheeks. I pecked on his lips. "I don't mad at you oppa." I laughed. He pinched my cheeks. "You're naughty girl!" He said. I laughed loudly.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I will continue this chapter. I have to format my phone! Anyyeong ~