Help

KYUNG SOO'S POV

Aishh.. I called her so many times. Psh! What was she doing?!

I called her again and again. I fed up and I threw my phone on the bed. I bumped myself on the bed.

I'm sleepy already, I took my phone and stared on my screen phone. Suddenly, she's calling. I quickly answered.

"Yahh! Why you didn't answer my calls?! Oh my God. I'm tired."

"Sorry.. I felt asleep. I'm so sorry.. If you're tired. Just sleep now."

"No. It's okay. I miss you." I smile.

"Haha.. Me too. Hey, about tomorrow. We will go to her house right?"

"Huh? Oh Hyebin? Y-Yeah.. Hey, are you sure want to do this?"

"Yeah, why? You don't want? It's okay. I will do by myself."

"No, no. I will help you. Not her okay."

"Ahh jinjja? You should help her. Not me. I'm not pregnant." I sighed.

"Aishh, you help her and I help you baby."

"Help what?"

"Anything baby." I smile. She chuckled.

"Awhh~ so sweet." Her cute voice makes me melted. I laughed.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too. Uhm.. Dyo I need to sleep again. Good night love. Anyyeong."

"Alright. Sleep tight. Good Night. Anyyeong Sarang." I cut off the line.

I smile widely. I feel relieved when I got hear her voice. I slowly closed my eyes. "I love you Byun Sunghwa."

----------------

After School

We both headed to Hyebin's house. As we arrived, we entered her house as she opened the door.

"Hi Hyebin. How are you?" Sunghwa asked. They're hugging. "I'm fine. Thanks for coming." She said. I'm being a cold guy. I don't want to look good infront of Hyebin.

We sat on the couch in the living room. "I've become tired all day. I'm always sleeping." She said. "Your family didn't know this?" Sunghwa held her hands. "No. I don't want they know. They will mad at me." She explained.

I ruffled my hair. I've never thought that I did 'that' with her. Psh. I'm so useless. But Sunghwa still forgive me. I should be grateful that I got her.

"Dyo.. Dyo.. Hello? Yahh! Squishy?!" I snapped from a daydreaming. I looked at Sunghwa. "W-What?" I stuttered. She sat beside me and shook my shoulder. "Okay-okay sorry baby." I held her both hands.

"I'm hungry. Hyebin you're hungry too right?" She said with cute voice. I pinched her cheeks. "Okay-okay, I'll buy for you guys." I said. "You too." She poked my cheeks.

"Okay." I stood up and went outside. "Take care." She said. I nodded. I went inside the car and drove away.

SUNGHWA'S POV

As he went out. I sat beside her back. "You guys so sweet. I'm jealous." She said. I lowered my head down. Did she really loved Dyo?

"Uhm.. Uhm.. Hyebin.. Do you love him?" I asked while fiddling with my fingers. She patted on my shoulder. "No. I'm not. I'm just.. Stupid girl.. Who wants to destroy everyone relationship. It's not just the two of you. But there's another. That's why, I didn't have a friends." My jaw dropped open. I cupped my mouth.

"And I have a boyfriend, after he knows I'm pregnant. He left me. That's why I'm looking for Dyo. I thought this child is his." She said. I bit my lower lips. Ouch. My heart.

"Uhm.. Hyebin, don't you miss your family?" I asked. She turned her head down. "They not admit that I'm their daughter. So they threw me away. They asked me to leave alone. I don't.. K-know W-Why. What is my fault?" Her voice cracked. My tears falling down on my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry for asking you that. I'm sorry." I held her hands. "Gwaenchana.. I hate them but I miss them too. I miss my family." Oh my God. Her life is really terrible.

"I understand what you feels Hyebin. Because I'm alone before this. My appa left me and omma about 15 years. I'm living alone all that years. I'm really felt empty. Luckily, I found Baekhyun oppa." I said. She smile weakly.

"You're really independent girl. I don't know how can I survive with this baby. I'm not working. No one likes me." She pouted. "If you trying to change your life. You can started now. You will be a mother soon. You should change your attitude now. Say no! To all guys! Araseo?" I said. She chuckled. "Sure, I will. Thanks Sunghwa. I'm happy you're still here. You're not mad at me after what have I done?" She asked. I shook my head. "Past is past, Hyebin. Nobody's perfect. Mark that words." I smile widely.

"I'm here."  I heard Dyo's voice. "Yeheyyy! Food!" I exclaimed. Dyo laughed. "Here." He handed to me. I passed that food to Hyebin. She took it.

I ate my lunch. "Hmph! You're really hungry huh? Baby?" I nodded. "Hey hey, slow down. You will get chock." He said. I smile shyly.

"Awhh.. You two.. So sweet." She said. I looked at her and smile widely. She ate her lunch. "Baby, you looks like a kid now." He said while wiped beside my mouth with his thumbs. Our eyes met each other.

Omo.. I'm stuck with two boys. I'm in love with him. Luhan oppa.. I'm still confused with my feelings. But I love the way he treat me. His kisses. >_< What's wrong with me?!

Now, I've betrayed Dyo. Every night, Luhan oppa treat me like I'm his girlfriend. But.. I'm his wife. Maybe he just treat as a wife. Wait.. But he said he loves me. Oh. Yeah, he's kidding. He's really funny. Hihihi

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Another updated! Anyyeong *wave hands*

I don't have an idea. I'm sorry. *bow*

Saranghaja! ❤