Extra Chapter

5 YEARS LATER...

Now I'm a university student while Luhan oppa started to arrange appa's company hotel. I was busy with my assignment. Until, I didn't have so much time with Hyebin.

Yes, my daughter. She's 5 years old now. It's become hard to take care of her. She will doing messed up in our room. One day, I'm really tired. I have mad at her because of that.

Luhan oppa always busy with his work. Until late night, he will come back home. Sometimes I feel lonely....

Now, I'm doing my assignment until late night. Hyebin is sleeping on our bed. I will transfer her to her own room.

We still living in Appa's house. Luhan oppa said, we will move in this month. So, I was to be so excited that we have our own house.

"Omma.. Omma.. Omma! I'm scared!" Hyebin shouted. I bet she had a nightmare. I quickly went to her and wake her up.

"Hyebin-ah.. I'm here." She opened her eyes and quickly hugged me. "Omma.. There is.. There is.. A monster in the closet. I'm scared. He will kill us. Omma.. Where's appa?! I want him to kill that monster!" She mumbled. Aww.. She's cute.

"Aniyo.. There's nothing in there." I said. She hit my shoulder. "It is! He still in there! Appa!" She's crying so hard. "Okay, okay. We're waiting for appa, okay? He will come home." I said while caressed her back.

I heard the door knocked and opened. I sighed relieved. It's Luhan oppa. "Oo! Appa! Appa! There is a monster in there!" She shouted. I cupped my right ear. 

"There's nothing in there Hyebin." He said coldly. I think he's tired. "It is!!!" She shouted. "Aishh.. Okay fine. Appa kill that monster. Where's the little jerk monster?" He asked while holding a pillow. "Appa! In there!" She pointed at the closet. I chuckled.

Luhan oppa sighed heavily. He went inside the closet and closed it. I laughed loudly. "Omma! Appa will die in there! Go safe him! Omma!" She shouted. I cupped my ears.

"Okay! Okay! Omma save appa!" I said and walked to the closet. "Aishh.. What kind of this kid?" I heard Luhan oppa mumbled. I opened the closet. He crossed his arms.

"Hyebin, I will save him. Stay there." I went inside and chuckled. I close the door closet. Luhan oppa pulled me closer to him. I chuckled.

"I'm tired." He mumbled. I caressed his cheeks. It's too dark here. I can't see his face. "Kiss me honey." He said. I held his lips with my thumb.

I leaned closer to him and kiss him passionately. Our lips move in sync.

"Omma, appa! Are you okay in there?!" I quickly broke the kiss. He chuckled. "Yeah, we're okay. That monster is really stubborn!" Luhan oppa said. Then he crashing my lips and kissing me.

"Okay appa! I'll wait here! Omma with you right?!" She shouted. I broke the kiss. "I'm here honey. Wait for a second." he pulled me closer and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I'm out of breath and broke the kiss. We gasped for air. "It's getting hot here. Let's out." He said. I nodded and opened the closet. "Omma! Appa!  He's died right?!" Luhan oppa carried her.

"Yes! He died!" He placed Hyebin on the bed. "Yeayyy!! I can sleep in peace now!" She said cutely. I laughed and laying beside her. "Go sleep now." I patted her back. She closed her eyes.

"Honey, I'm going to take a bath now." He stood up and take off his works coat. I went to him and untied his tie. He took a glanced at Hyebin. Then he quickly pecked on my lips. I giggled silently.

"Oppa.." He hummed in tone while taking off his shirt. "Uhm.. Nothing." He held my chin. "What's wrong?" He asked. I bit my lower lips. "Oppa.. I've become bored, you always busy with your work and I was busy with assignments and Hyebin. I want to spend time with you. I miss we're doing all together. Next week is holiday. I don't want to stay here and get bored here." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.