EXTRA CHAPTER #2

After we're going back from our honeymoon, I got tired a lot since I have to gave everything he wants every night until I can't walked about two days. This guy really pervert. Psh. 

Here we are sitting in the living room with my family. "So how was your honeymoon?? Anything happen?" Appa grinned at me. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. Until I can't walked in two days because of him." I pulled Luhan's oppa ear. He giggled. "Sorry honey." He kissed on my head. Appa, eomma and Baekhyun oppa laughed loudly. I smile shyly.

"Omma! Appa!" Hyebin ran to downstairs. She ran to me and hugged me tightly. I carried her and placed her on my lap. I kissed on her cheeks. "I mish you omma!" She kissed on my cheeks. I giggled and hugged her tightly. "Hey hey, what about appa? You don't miss me?" Luhan oppa open his arms. Hyebin jumped on him. " I mish appa more than omma!" She shouted. My jaw dropped open. "Yahh! You said what? Okay fine! I don't want to play with you anymore!" I looked away. Aishh this girl really.

"Hahaha. She told me you always mad at her in the middle night." Eomma said. "Of course I mad. She always said monster. I'm busy with my assignment." I took a glanced at her. She stuck her tongue out. I stuck my tongue at her. Luhan oppa pinched my cheeks. I quickly shoved his hand. Hmph! It's not fair.

"Okay guys, I want to tell you guys about me." Baekhyun oppa said. All of us focused on him. "Yesterday.. I proposed Jiwon." He rubbed his nape. I smile widely. "Woah.. Chukahae!" I said happily. "Woah Daebak." Luhan oppa exclaimed. "Hahaha. So I will marry with her in the end of this month. So mind help me?" He said. I quickly nodded. "Of course! I will help you guys!" I said happily.

"Good. Thank you so much." He said. I looked at Luhan oppa. He winked at me. Erghh stop that. You seduce me oppa. Hyebin stuck her tongue out again. "Naughty girl."  Appa said. I chuckled. "This little girl really stubborn." I pushed her and lay on Luhan's oppa chest. She hit lightly on my head. "Mm! Omma! Don't hug appa! Omma!" I laughed loudly. "Why? Jealous??" I mocked her. She hugged Luhan's oppa. "Hahaha.. Stop it guys." Luhan oppa held my head. I hit lightly on her lap. "Mm! Appa! Omma hit me! It hurts." She cried. I cocked my eyebrows.

"Okay fine! This is yours." I pushed Luhan oppa. She hit me. I stuck out my tongue. "I don't want to play with you anymore." I crossed my arms and smirked. "Hahaha so childish." Baekhyun oppa went to me and pulled my arms. "Come here for a second." I stood up. "Hyebin ah.. I have him!" I mocked her and hugged Baekhyun oppa from back. "Yahh! You want makes me jealous or her?!" Luhan oppa shouted. "Opps! You jealous? Sorry. " I cupped my mouth and went out from the house. Baekhyun oppa laughed.

"Stop it. Hey it's about Jiwon." He said. We sat on the bench at our garden. "Oh Jiwon. Why?" He sighed heavily. "I'm scared actually about this marriage." He said with serious tone. "Huh? What's wrong?" I patted his shoulder. "I'm doing this because I'm scared I will loose her one day if we didn't get married." My jaw dropped open. "How can you thinking about that?" I exclaimed. "Yeah, because there is a lot of boys in her college disturb her. I'm scared she will fall in love with those guy." I chuckled.

"So you jealous? Hahaha! It's a good decision you know. Just married her and you will don't get worried about that. Okay? You did a right decision.  I know she loved you a lot. So stop thinking about that. If she doesn't love you she will not accept your propose." I hit lightly on his shoulder. He chuckled. "Hahaha.. Yeah right." I smile widely. "Hey oppa.. We all grown up too fast. I'm still remember our first met. Me as your employees and you were my employer. That time my life is really hard. Until one day I want to give up.." A tears formed in my eyes.

"Yes. Now you're happy right with us and your husband?" He asked. I smile widely. "Of course I am." I sniffed. He caressed my back. "I'm glad that I'm still alive in this world. Before this, I feel like I'm alone. I've never expected that I will have this happiness." His eyes watering. "I know, this is what you should get Sunghwa.. You are really kind person. You deserve all of this." We're hugging. "oppa. Gomawo." I sobbed. I'm not crying because of sad. It's tears of happiness. I'm really grateful that I have my own family.