It's Worse!

AFTER SCHOOL

I went out from the class with Dyo. "Dyo, are you serious didn't want to join us watch baekhyun oppa play?" I asked. He shook his head. I pouted.

"Your brother doesn't like me anymore okay. So why should I be there? I'm sorry. Even though, your friends too. Kai doesn't want to talk with me. They hates me because of one mistake." He held my cheeks and smile weakly.

Yeah, I'm really felt guilty. Because of that, they didn't want talk with him. Oh my God, he must be sad.

I held his cheeks. "I'm sorry." I said. He shook his head. "No, it's okay. It's not your fault baby. It was me. One day, I have been thinking that I want let you go. Because I'm not suitable with you. You've got bash from our classmates. It's because of me, Sunghwa." His eyes watering. I hugged him tightly.

"Don't say that. This is our relationship, love and everything. They can't say anything about us. They don't know what is love like. We know right." I whispered. His right hands on my head. He caressed my hair.

"If I can turn back time.." He said. My tears escapes from my eyes. This time I hugged him tighter. He caressed my back. "I love you so much, Sunghwa." I smile widely. "I love you more, Dyo." he broke the hug and wiped my tears.

"Shh, don't cry. I'm going now." He  kissed on my forehead. I wiped my tears. "Take care jagiya. I love you." I said. He smiled. "Okay, you too. Don't flirt okay? I love you too. Anyyeong!" He waved his hands at me. I waved back. As he went out from the school. I walked to the basketball courts.  

There I found Luhan oppa still talking with Kris oppa. I lowered my head. "Hey, you think I didn't saw you?" He said. I lifted my head. He smirked at me. I pissed off.

"Anyway, Good Luck. Where's Baekhyun oppa?" I asked. They pointed at the other side. He is with Jiwon. I sighed. I sat at the audience place.

A lot of students came. Jiwon sat beside me. "Where's your lovely boyfriend?" She teased me. I ignored her. She doesn't want to know actually. She just want to teasing me.

"Hey, I'm talking with you." She said. I looked at her. "I don't want to answer it. Because you doesn't like him and I don't want to talk about it." I said coldly. She looked surprised.

I don't understand with them, they should forget about that. Even though, I'm not angry with that! Psh. They're so annoying.

"Sunghwa, are you mad with me?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. "Yes, I am. You know what, all of you was just like can't accept Dyo because of his mistakes. He regrets what have he done. Can you guys just let us together? He didn't come today, because he didn't want all of you hate him more. All of you is selfish you know. I didn't interrupt your relationship. If I'm asking you to leave my brother? Do you leave him?!" I said. She slowly shook her head.

"You too right? I feel the same way, Jiwon. So stop it hating him!" I exclaimed. She lowered her head down. "Psh. Better I go home now." I stood up and went out. I heard someone calling my name.

As I turned around and it's Hyebin. My eyes widened. "Sunghwa, I need to talk with you." She said. I gulped and slowly nodded.

Oh my God, what this time? "What?" I asked coldly. "Sunghwa, I need Dyo." She said with sad voice. My heart started beating fast. "F-For what?" I stuttered. I moved backwards.

"Please, no one wants to take care of me. I'm pregnant you know that right?" She whispered. Then she's crying. My tears escapes from my eyes.

"No, Hyebin. I can't. He's mine. I won't let him be with you again. Please don't disturb us." I walked away. She grabbed my school uniform.