Chapter 5- Birthday Celebration.

(Y/N's POV)

Me and Mommy were heading back home after we were done shopping, picking up my cake and even went to Target so I can get a toy I wanted. I got the Mini RC nano drone and thought mommy would love to chase it sometime soon. But mommy was acting a bit weird during all this and i tried to ask her why and she either didn't answer or just tried to talk about something else. I don't know why mommy is like that, probably had to do with meeting Lily? But Lily was so nice and caring, why would mommy be upset about that, who knows but I don't think mommy wants to talk about anymore so I will stop talking about it so I don't make her upset again. We arrived home and helped mommy get the cake and groceries to the house and helped her pack everything away, but when I was about to walk to the living room to watch TV, mommy just picked me up and walked upstairs with me.

Mommy- Ok sweetie, its time for a bath.

Y/N- But why mommy, I took a bath this morning.

Mommy- Well, I want you to be extra clean for your birthday today. You don't want to be a smelly boy on your special day do you.?

Y/N- *Sigh* no mommy.

Mommy- Exactly, so in the bath you go Kitten.

She then put me down to get the bath warm and started to strip me down then put me in the bathtub. Mommy also took off her clothes to get in the bathtub with me and started to scrub my back with soap.

Mommy- Ok kitten, now close your eyes and I'll wash your head now. I don't want you to burn your eyes like last time ok?

Y/N- Ok.

Then she scrubbed my head but she was scrubbing a bit too hard for some reason. Why? Do I really smell that bad?

(Yua's POV)

I was scrubbing all over my Kitten's head and body to get rid of any scents that came from the wolf bitch that was with him. While she did make sure my kitten was safe, that doesn't mean she's off the hook for putting herself too close to him. I'm almost glad we were in public and Y/N was around because I would've knocked her out and take her to a place of pure darkness.

Y/N- *OW* Mommy, your hurting me. Your scrubbing too hard.

Yua- Oh I'm sorry Kitten, I'll go more slowly ok?

He nodded and then I continued on but making sure I get every last section cleaned so he can be free from this disgusting scent off and replace it with mine in case she ever dares to come back near him. 

Yua's mind- Then its off to the basement for her and it will be the last day she will ever breath again. All for my kitten.~

I took a sniff on his head and the scent was gone now, which was perfect~. Then I got out of the tub to dry myself out then I wrapped Y/N in the towel like a burrito. I took him to his room to get him dressed. Once he was all dressed up, I took him downstairs to the coach so he can watch TV in a little bit while I prep his extra special pizza dinner, but first I must do something before I forgot.

Yua- Sweetie, mommy wants to cuddle with you.

Y/N- But what about dinner?

Yua- I'll get to it but no cuddles means no dinner for the both of us.

Y/N- Ok mommy.

He then scooted closer to me and I hugged him a little tight with his head close to my chest and my purring was triggering.

Yua- *Purring* *Meowing*

These cuddles always make me feel better whenever something happened that I didn't like if its about my kitten or humans getting to close to my liking particularly the male ones. I never looked for a partner and perhaps that will stay that way and me staying a single mom for my kitten will be my way of life till I lay on my death bed.